Best to come out of your school?

Guest hardcore

Well it depends on how you look at it... that is kind of open ended. Are we talking about best player in high school ball, or best player that went on to play college and pros? There are players who are tremendous in high school but cant really mesh into a college or pro athlete. then you have your Jamal Charles's out there..

As far as best players for high school ball, I would have to put Troy Sumrall and Micah Mosely at the top of the list (for my era).

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="807111" timestamp="1275118269"]
Well it depends on how you look at it... that is kind of open ended. Are we talking about best player in high school ball, or best player that went on to play college and pros? There are players who are tremendous in high school but cant really mesh into a college or pro athlete. then you have your Jamal Charles's out there..

As far as best players for high school ball, I would have to put Troy Sumrall and Micah Mosely at the top of the list (for my era).
[/quote]What about Sulivan kid was pretty good ...The two you listed ...very good also

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="808047" timestamp="1275400805"]
If you are talking TJ, how could you leave off Frank Edom, Gary Hammond plus some of those big linemen from the Buckshot Underwood days?
[/quote]

Sorry........I was just quick typing from memory,,,,,I'm sure there is more I missed...

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="808298" timestamp="1275441260"]
Just by the nature of the question, this is a very subjective and opinion oriented thread.  With the notable exception of the Smith brothers and Gaspard, most all the names that I recognize were [b]offensive skill position [/b] players.
[/quote]

As a fan most will remember the guy that makes the touchdowns........not the ones that prevent them.

NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM DEFENSIVE PLAYERS!!

[quote name="D3zii" post="808577" timestamp="1275531147"]
Well Central has had so many.. So ima just throw out 5 names

Leland Mcelroy RB
Derrick Hall  ATH
Brandon Williams QB
David Dixon  LB
Anthony Collins OL/DL

Just to name a misley few from our big Ocean at Central. lol
[/quote]

Also You could Add

Wr- Henry Smith
Wr/Cb- Ivory "Chopper" Williams