Evadale's Tucker leads by example

Guest Fupa King
So are you trying to say that Tucker is the only reason Evadale has made it this far? [size=18pt]I call bush on that!!! [/size] What about the other 8 players on the team? Have they not contributed to the team at all or let me guess its just a one man team???

Guest Super Trooper
This is FUNNY!!  :D ... Tucker is good but not the only player contributing to this team. What about Dubose, Ousley, Harvey, Nichols, Franklin, Potts, Anthony, and Cravy???????????

No one is saying that he is the only reason for the Rebels going this far. All that the article says is that he is the leader of the team. There is nothing wrong with this article. Every team has an athlete that takes charge on the field or leads by example. I say GREAT JOB to the young man!!! Sounds like the posters above need to get back to their school work and be support their team.

[quote name="Hookem17" post="805434" timestamp="1274806180"]
   No one is saying that he is the only reason for the Rebels going this far. All that the article says is that he is the leader of the team. There is nothing wrong with this article. Every team has an athlete that takes charge on the field or leads by example. I say GREAT JOB to the young man!!! Sounds like the posters above need to get back to their school work and be support their team.
[/quote]

I read it and couldn't see what they were talking about....I totally agree with you Hook

[quote name="Critter" post="805481" timestamp="1274811999"]
[quote author=Hookem17 link=topic=70011.msg805434#msg805434 date=1274806180]
[/quote]

I read it and couldn't see what they were talking about....I totally agree with you Hook
[/quote]

Same here.

they not trying to say he is the best player they are saying he is a leader and he is always tells his teammates its ok if they strike out or make an error. he also gets everybody talking in the dugout. so IMO he is a leader and its sad that people have to say what about the other players on the team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83