Central at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

First of all CONGRATS to BRAD CROAK ON A GREAT EFFORT AGAINST DAYTON! 8car. 68yrds. was way better than I thought it would be.AGAIN CONGRATS!!!!

Vidor-24

Central-22

VIDOR CATCHES THEM LOOKING AHEAD & GETS THE UPSET!!!!!!

AND THEN DAYTON BEATS THEM!!!!!!!

Makes EVERYTHING CLOSE IN 22-4A!!!!!!WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

:D Funniest thing i've heard all day. He's just going to a D1 School. Players are human and can have a game every now and then where their not putting up NCAA numbers. We'll see how ALL THAT he is Friday.

Hey Pimp, ask Nederland if Brandon is the real deal. You guys on this board don't pay attention to details. Central hasn't played a good game yet at home, yet we play lights out on the road. This week we play at Vidor and that spells trouble for the Pirates. Central 45-14.

Guest 1motime

100% DOG FAN WIN or LOSE ruff ruff

I never jump on band wagons

speaking of bands I think Central has the best HS band I have ever seen,

they are great, they will blow you right of the stands.

100% DOG FAN WIN or LOSE ruff ruff

I never jump on band wagons

speaking of bands I think Central has the best HS band I have ever seen' date='

[b']they are great, they will blow you right of the stands.

I dont really care about the bands..

Just because they scored 60 points on yall dont mean that happens to everyone..Just ask Lumberton..and you said in a earlier post about eating crow..Yall should have some left over if I need it shouldnt you..?

Guest maverick24

Ok first of all I Disagree with Pimp Williams is that good without him Lumberton Rolls over Central. He runs well he tackles well heck he even can punt the ball a mile.

Second I disagree that Central is that great, I can see Vidor beating them at home, I have said before I think Central could lose a game before they lose to DAYTON. This could be that game!!! Good Luck Vidor!!!

Third I cant believe Central would talk any trash they beat a " Slow,No Tackling,No Hitting, and lets not forget they are coached by a guy that has not proven his self yet" at your Homecoming by 8 (EIGHT) points on your field! So Good Luck Vidor!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

CENTRAL RECIEVERS SURE HANDED,WHICH ONE?

If those guys think there going to get hit,they can't catch anything.

There fast,but sure handed,PLEASE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

VIDOR & DAYTON WILL BOTH PUT HAT'S ON THEM,THEY WON'T BE MUCH OF A FACTOR.

DAYTON WILL PROBABLY KNOCK ONE OF THEM OUT(HALL ACROSS MIDDLE-will be my guess)!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23