Evadale vs Douglas...Thursday @ 6:30...Saturday @ 1:00 in Huntington

[quote name="Rebel Monster" post="802233" timestamp="1273988908"]
no matter what happens evadal is going to find a way to get through douglas. we have a stacked order and a greta field... its gana take a lot to take us down
[/quote]

Well, that stacked order they have neds to step it up. 2-6 went 2 for 14 thursday night. You cant do that and win playoff games. hopefully the rebs can get their bats going again.

[quote name="Rebel Monster" post="802233" timestamp="1273988908"]
no matter what happens evadal is going to find a way to get through douglas. we have a stacked order and a greta field... its gana take a lot to take us down
[/quote]almost sounds like our multi-talented bradshaw has returned!!

I hope the Rebs realized that its not going to be a cake walk to the title this year. They need to get a little more focused and work hard this week in their preperation.  Douglas is not going to lay down and give theese games to them. Sounds like they have a pretty solid line-up 1-9, but dont know much about their talent on the bump. Must be pretty good though, this is the third round.

I think it'll take 3 or 4 pretty good pitchers to win this series.  I have no idea about the pitching for Douglas.  Evadale, in my opinion, has the pitching to get the job done.  If the pitching can get run support, Evadale will be in good shape...

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="802841" timestamp="1274152534"]
I think it'll take 3 or 4 pretty good pitchers to win this series.  I have no idea about the pitching for Douglas.  Evadale, in my opinion, has the pitching to get the job done.  If the pitching can get run support, Evadale will be in good shape...
[/quote]Well said

[quote name="Johnnyreb" post="802882" timestamp="1274175420"]
[quote author=BIGMO44 link=topic=69753.msg802841#msg802841 date=1274152534]
I think it'll take 3 or 4 pretty good pitchers to win this series.  I have no idea about the pitching for Douglas.  Evadale, in my opinion, has the pitching to get the job done. [font=Verdana][color=green][size=10pt] [color=red]If the pitching can get run support[/color][/size][/color][/font], Evadale will be in good shape...
[/quote]Well said
[/quote]

The Rebel Bats definately need to show up early in this series. Need to make a statement early. Leave no doubts that they are a team not to be taken lightly.

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="802929" timestamp="1274191344"]
No one better be taking anyone lightly at this point, but I think Evadale will have more and better pitching than Douglas.
[/quote]

I agree no one should be taken lightly, but i think the Rebels lost a little bit of their respect that they worked so hard to earn.  They need to get that respect back, and the only way to do that is to come out and make a statement this week. JMO

I think the rebels will be ready thursday after a close call with alto in the second game woke them up i believe that the bats will be rollin and pitchin will be good I know that douglass has one good pitcher that the rebs lost to last year the first game but I still give the rebs the advantage in this one

Take care of Douglass rebs keep it rollin'

[quote name="2timer" post="802993" timestamp="1274198422"]
Good luck to both teams. But after watching the Alto series I thought Alto's pitching did a good job with those great bats from Evadale.  If not for three straight errors those bats are at home, but thats life.
[/quote]Alto did have some good pitching. The kid who pitched game one did well. The thing is Evadale has lit pitchers like that up all season long. Evadale just wasnt hitting well. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder