*Nederland vs. Buda Hays Playoff Series Updates...BUDA HAYS ADVANCES!!!!!!!*

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Penny
[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="802158" timestamp="1273976242"]
[quote author=GTBaseball47 link=topic=69679.msg801923#msg801923 date=1273952655]
[quote author=png94 link=topic=69679.msg801920#msg801920 date=1273951982]
Im shocked!!! I figured Ned would go far this yr. Guess the sticks were flat
[/quote]
Nice try Dogs...great season!  Congrats to Schlett on going 3 for 3 today.
[/quote]

Maybe they should hold off on those YELLOW chartered busses until they are at least out of the area.  Keeps things in perspective and they'll learn to appreciate the BIG games that need BIG BUSSES.  Baseball and softball both used them. 
[/quote]

One of the candidates CARE endorsed for Nederland school board went door to door in my neighborhood, and this was her exact arguement for the WASTE in our school district.  Folks in Nederland need to wake up and know who you are dealing with, this is their agenda, in the name of Conservatism.  They are giving Conservatism a HORRIBLE name.  Our kids and our community deserve better, don't let CARE drag us down, four hour rides on a yellow dog bus, make no mistake about it, this is the type of solution CARE has for you.

Congratulations Bulldogs!  Sometimes things just don't workout like you plan.  In my opinion, Ned is still one of the top teams in the state.  From top to bottom they had the best hitters and of course their pitching depth was superior to most other teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami