Nederland 31 PNG 24 Final/Comments

jdawg03

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time expires on a PNG pass completion at the 21 yd line.

Dogs win 31-24. Another classic in Mid County!

Congrats to Ned as they finally get their 1st district win this season.

Awesome game Indians. You guys made us play for a full 48 minutes.

Congrats to both teams on an excellent game.

What a game....Mosley I believe was 42 rushes for 275 yards and it almost wasn't enough.....Dogs offensive line was too much for the Indians.....Begnaud got hurt for Indians and that put a crimp in their offense as he ran wild early in the game.....Atmosphere was awesome....The soph. PNG QB is going to be good......

Nederland controls their playoff destiny as much as LCM in my opinion. LCM may be a better team right now, but if Nederland wins out... even if the lose to Dayton, they will likely win the 3rd spot. That may be a tall order with LCM and Lumberton on the docket, but very doable.

Nederland controls their playoff destiny as much as LCM in my opinion. LCM may be a better team right now' date=' but if Nederland wins out... even if the lose to Dayton, they will likely win the 3rd spot. That may be a tall order with LCM and Lumberton on the docket, but very doable.[/quote']

If Dayton beats LCM this week, Nederland does still have a shot at the playoffs, even with a loss to Dayton.

Nederland must beat LCM, Ozen and Lumberton which may be a tall order. Then PNG would have to lose only one game to Lumberton, Vidor, Dayton or Central (that seems likely). Vidor would then have to lose two games to Central, PNG, Ozen or LCM.

Nederland controls their playoff destiny as much as LCM in my opinion. LCM may be a better team right now' date=' but if Nederland wins out... even if the lose to Dayton, they will likely win the 3rd spot. That may be a tall order with LCM and Lumberton on the docket, but very doable.[/quote']

If LCM wins out, they are 6-1 in district and on the way to the playoffs, possibly with a district championship. Five other teams already have 2 losses so LCM's 6-1 would automatically put them in the top 3.

Nederland could win out and still not make the playoffs, according to who else wins and by how many points. LCM controls their own destiny, Nederland does not. If Nederland was to win out, they would "likely" be in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami