Spindletop Select Soccer Club

Spindletop Select Soccer Club is having tryouts for the D-1 girls U-11 team on May 18th and 20th at the Lamar soccer complex. If you have a girl that wants to play competitive soccer then come to the tryouts.  They will start at 5:30 and end around 7-7:30 on both days.  Hope to see girls from all over the area there.  If you dont know, D-1 soccer is the most competitive soccer level. The team will be traveling to Houston (Humble) on Saturdays to compete with teams from Houston and surrounding areas. 

Guest Newbie
Psst shark, that's the same tryout date, time, and loction for ALL of SYSA .  At that time, you can pick which member club you want and which level.

[quote name="Newbie" post="801076" timestamp="1273783980"]
Psst shark, that's the same tryout date, time, and loction for ALL of SYSA .  At that time, you can pick which member club you want and which level.
[/quote]

Yes that is correct Newbie. Sorry if i confused anyone.

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="801336" timestamp="1273811566"]
thats the tryout time and date for just the younger teams.  I was told now that the older teams hold tryouts together in june.  sorry I didnt understand they were different.  Obviously only concerned with the older...
[/quote]

Thats probably my fault. Didnt explain the situation that well.  Sorry for the confusion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124