SETXSPORTS POSTERS FISHING TOURNAMENT

[size=12pt][b]Ok guys, so the winter tournament didn't work out. I think we need to try to have the spring tournament again. I believe the last one was May 30th, but i don't think we have enough time just to through one together that quick. Any input or suggestions?[/b][/size]

[center][size=18pt][b]2nd Annual SETXSports Posters Fishing Tournament[/b][/size][/center]

[b][size=12pt]1. $25.00 Entry fee per boat - one or two people (one person must be SETXSPORTS member & 18YO)
2.  [color=red]Date is June 26? [/color] (Or if any other date is better let me know)
3.  Location will be Mill Creek.
4.  Time will be 6:00am - 2:00PM or [color=red]3:00PM?.[/color]
5.  We will have a big bass pot, separate $10.00 if you want to participate.
6.  Winner will be largest stringer, with a max of 5 fish.
7.  Regular bass tournament rules apply, more details to come.
8.  [color=red]Pre-tournament dinner will be June 25th, at Golden Corral at 7:00 PM[/color]
To determine payouts and places, we need to know how many fisherman we will have in this tournament. If you want (and CAN) fish this Tournament, please send me a personal message telling me you can fish it and if you have a partner.  Try to do this as soon as possible. The quicker I get this information, the quicker I can nail this thing down with the rules and the payouts.[/size][/b]

[color=red][size=12pt][b]How Does This Look???[/b][/size][/color]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Vpbaseball#9" post="800415" timestamp="1273593550"]
Yea, It would be nice to have 10 or so boats. I would really like to try to advertise it a little more but i cant seem to get much help on that. Any ideas?
[/quote]

You would think with all the news media people that frequent this site that it would be pretty simple.....

[b]
[size=14pt]HINT  HINT HINT  [/size] [/b]    ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="800581" timestamp="1273637232"]
[quote author=Vpbaseball#9 link=topic=69596.msg800579#msg800579 date=1273636718]
Is the 26th good with you hippy?
[/quote]

yup......I'm in (if you come back with another 7 pound bass, it's on!)......and the GF thanks you!  ;D

Lets get some boats fishing this tourney!
[/quote]

Haha no problem... I hope i can find them i havent been up there all year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami