Chester vs. Joaquin

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Good luck to Chester... I know that you will represent our district well. Put a sting on the Rams!

Chester is going to be very tough to beat in these playoffs. Not only do they hit the ball 1-9, they have so many arms that Coach Franklin literally has many options to choose from. Of all of the teams in the area, I would hate to play the Yellowjackets than any other team. They are very, very dangerous. Good luck on Saturday...send them packing Jackets!!!
Congratulations!

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="800586" timestamp="1273650559"]
Chester is going to be very tough to beat in these playoffs. Not only do they hit the ball 1-9, they have so many arms that Coach Franklin literally has many options to choose from. Of all of the teams in the area, I would hate to play the Yellowjackets than any other team. They are very, very dangerous. Good luck on Saturday...send them packing Jackets!!!
Congratulations!
[/quote]

So Chester is your pick to come out of their region. What about the Rebels?

I wonder if someone posted something about the Hutto Hippos vs the Winters Blizzards if someone would get on and say...."Hey, what about the Rebels, I think they could have taken both of them."  Best of luck 'Jackets, and I wish I could be there Saturday. 

I think I will prob try and make that game in Lufkin..Ill keep you updated when I get a chance.

[quote name="Chester86" post="800602" timestamp="1273669637"]
I wonder if someone posted something about the Hutto Hippos vs the Winters Blizzards if someone would get on and say...."Hey, what about the Rebels, I think they could have taken both of them."  Best of luck 'Jackets, and I wish I could be there Saturday. 
[/quote]

This is what everyone has been thinking, you just hit the nail on the head.

[/quote]

Now that is funny!

[/quote]

Man, I had positive karma til that post, I mean it was like +8/-4, until that.  I have watched and know there are two unwritten rules on here, 1) Never say anything negative about WO-S football, and 2) Never say anything negative about Evadale baseball.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow, maybe I'll get back to above .500 someday.  Go get 'em in Lufkin Saturday Chester.

Guest checkmate
Same thing happened to me about the Karma thing during football season...God forbid you say anything Chester! Hey, Isnt this a post about Chester and Joaquin? When did Evadale get involved ?...oh crap, I better shut up.

My karma waas like 5-2 till a post that Chester would play a cose game with Buna, then asking what the point of a post about Evadale was on a topic they were not in. It is hilarious, how do you even give people Karma. Setxsports should start a Evadale forum and maybe we won't get all this negative karma. I am never mean on here and my karma will never get back to .500, I am at like .200 right now.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Gametime23" post="800834" timestamp="1273722608"]
My karma waas like 5-2 till a post that Chester would play a cose game with Buna, then asking what the point of a post about Evadale was on a topic they were not in. It is hilarious, how do you even give people Karma. Setxsports should start a Evadale forum and maybe we won't get all this negative karma. I am never mean on here and my karma will never get back to .500, I am at like .200 right now.
[/quote]

Don't worry 'bout it.  Just keep posting your opinions and enjoy the give and take back and forth.  I once had a large positive karma.  I took a 50 point smite in one day when an Orangefield guy that I
had a run in with became a Mod.  Probably just a coincidence. :o  The point is - if they want to "git cha" they're going to "git cha."

Guest checkmate
Nice for me to know that I am not the only one who Evadale posters have hit all because I said they were in a weak district (which is still true) Maybe if they knew what others thought about them they would not be so quick to judge. They will still always have that rep though as being able to dish it out but not take it.

[quote name="checkmate" post="800918" timestamp="1273762609"]
Nice for me to know that I am not the only one who Evadale posters have hit all because I said [glow=red,2,300]they were in a weak district (which is still true)[/glow] Maybe if they knew what others thought about them they would not be so quick to judge. They will still always have that rep though as being able to dish it out but not take it.
[/quote]

You always go back to the weak district thing.  Was it the weak district that helped them win the Baseball Championship in 2000?  Was it the weak district that helped them win the Basketball Championship in 2001 and the Texas Cup? Could it be that Evadale actually has some talent. No that couldnt be it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder