Evadale vs Alto

[quote name="Hookem17" post="799532" timestamp="1273343727"]
Does anyone know when and where this game/games will be played.

Does anyone have any info on Alto?
[/quote]

Alto came in 2nd place behind Lovelady and lost both games to them 10-1 and 5-0.

I'd say Alto's main pitcher is the Soph. lefty kid who is tall, pretty solid pitcher.  They have a Sr. pitcher who's been pitching on the Varsity since he was a Freshman , he throws hard with a hard curve but is WAY inconsistant and wild at times.  I've seen him throw complete game shutouts in the playoffs and then not even make it out of an inning in games so not sure what you will get???  Gresham kid pitches to and is pretty good and he is an excelllent catcher and they have a 4th kid who isnt overpowering but throws strikes, believe he's only walked 1 batter all year.  Couple good sticks in lineup.

[quote name="lil bobby" post="800018" timestamp="1273498832"]
I think evadale will take this one. Evadale has a whole lineup stacked with hitters. Alto has only 1 or 2 Hitters, and one lefty pitcher.

Whose every bodys winner of this series mine is evadale
[/quote]

Evadale may very well win, but I'm just wandering how your "whole lineup stacked with hitters" as you put it, got shut down and held to only 1 run by Lovelady, and they didn't even pitch their top 2 pitchers against Evadale???  They threw their ace Gunnels against Alto both times and pitched their #3 and 4 against yall  . . . . .

Evadale had their worst possible apperance against lovelady your right they didnt hit the ball but saturday they played anuhac and beat them and their sticks lit up so if they turned it on they can all smash

But baseball is baseball and u never know which team will have a good day or a bad one

[quote name="lil bobby" post="800292" timestamp="1273542996"]
Evadale had their worst possible apperance against lovelady your right they didnt hit the ball but saturday they played anuhac and beat them and their sticks lit up so if they turned it on they can all smash

But baseball is baseball and u never know which team will have a good day or a bad one
[/quote]

Your stick's lit up Anahuac's ace for 1 unearned...........thru 5 inning's. He was pulled after the 5th.

[quote name="AltoJacketFan5" post="800202" timestamp="1273527985"]
[quote author=lil bobby link=topic=69527.msg800018#msg800018 date=1273498832]
I think evadale will take this one. Evadale has a whole lineup stacked with hitters. Alto has only 1 or 2 Hitters, and one lefty pitcher.

Whose every bodys winner of this series mine is evadale
[/quote]

Evadale may very well win, but I'm just wandering how your "whole lineup stacked with hitters" as you put it, got shut down and held to only 1 run by Lovelady, and they didn't even pitch their top 2 pitchers against Evadale???  They threw their ace Gunnels against Alto both times and pitched their #3 and 4 against yall  . . . . . [/quote]

Evadale got the bullpen work in against lovelady throwing their 3,4,5 pitchers and evadale didnt give up any runs until the #3 guy came out in the end of the third

[quote name="lil bobby" post="800335" timestamp="1273548738"]
A win is a win and anyways evadale hit the ball several times of the ace but they were right to the players  3 of which would have been home runs in  most highschool fields but  I hope the panthers and the rebels win this week :)
[/quote]

At least we can agree on that.......good luck to both Evadale and Anahuac. 8)

Guest The Shadow
I was at the game and i have seen the Rebels hit the ball but that night the Rebels sticks werent near being awake. Definately the worst performance all season so far.

[quote name="Hookem17" post="800519" timestamp="1273622103"]
I have seen Evadale play several times this year and they can flat out hit.  I hope Altos #1 does not get his feelings hurt to easy, cause it could very well happen.
[/quote]

What a classy post your so full of yourself!  Kinda like what would happen if Evadale ever played Alto in football right??

[quote name="AltoJacketFan5" post="800772" timestamp="1273711861"]
[quote author=Hookem17 link=topic=69527.msg800519#msg800519 date=1273622103]
I have seen Evadale play several times this year and they can flat out hit.  I hope Altos #1 does not get his feelings hurt to easy, cause it could very well happen.
[/quote]

What a classy post your so full of yourself!  Kinda like what would happen if Evadale ever played Alto in football right??
[/quote]

Your probably right about the football thing. Everyone was talking about how evadales bats were in a slump.  I was only making a comment. It could happen though.  They have the ability to hurt many young pitchers feelings.  Just like their feelings could get hurt at the plate, but if I were a betting man.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83