rainouts??

lol they blocked the radar we usually use...and the reason everything is blocked is because they got a new system to make the internet "faster" and well its slowed it down and sometimes it wont even let us on the school website...they did have this site blocked until a bunch of people complained because people are always on it

lol they blocked the radar we usually use...and the reason everything is blocked is because they got a new system to make the internet "faster" and well its slowed it down and sometimes it wont even let us on the school website...they did have this site blocked until a bunch of people complained because people are always on it
well just go hom ethen..Write your self a note and take it to the house..ooppss..yall have a game tonight ..better not..well when i was in school we just looked out the window...we didnt have internet..

well just go hom ethen..Write your self a note and take it to the house..ooppss..yall have a game tonight ..better not..well when i was in school we just looked out the window...we didnt have internet..

well pirate fan thanks for the tip lol but i wanted to know if it would rain tonight sorry...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami