FUTURE STARS OVER TEXAS SUMMER TOURNAMENT RESULTS!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who came out this past weekend. The weather was great, despite the scare tactics our local weather guys tried to use to discourage us. Some take these guys(including one unnamed blue) very seriously. LOL, I know its a tough job, but they are o for 2 over the last two weekends. Thank goodness!!!  I know there was some rain around and we were very lucky, actually I think that rain was around Dallas and northeast of there. Well off my weather soapbox and on to the results. Some great softball and good performances by our local teams. Don't want to forget GT Shockers 99. They were our host team and did a great job helping us with the tournaent.

10U
1.  Pasadena Angels 99
2.  GT Shockers 99
3.  Class Act

12U
1.  Texas Thunder 97
2.  Stars and Stripes
3.  Lady Stros 98

14U
1.  Intensity
2.  Orange Crush (Collins)
3.  Orangefield Young Guns

We are hosting a USFA NIT October 1-3.

FUTURE STARS OVER TEXAS FALL TOURNAMENT - The War Between the States - TX,LA,MS,Al

We are hoping to draw teams from all Southern states, we are already getting entries, hopefully our local teams will enter early, this is going to be a big event.

www.usfastpitch.com

Thanks for all your support,
Ronnie and Nara

Guest shake and bake
Thanks Ronnie and Nara for a well run tourny. Had a great time. ;D From the Crush [s]Collins/Worthy[/s] McLain-Harris Gang ;D ;)

Thanks for the kind words Shake & Bake. I do think this Collins/Worthy team may by suffering from idenity crisis and some over-coaching. It is always concerning when there are more coaches in the dugout than players. Let me see if I can get this right:  McClain had a team, but I guess he doesn't now, Harris has not had a team and has never had any billing as coach of one, Collins and Worthy had a team, but Collins is missing and Worthy is just kinda standing around and smiling. So should this team now be called Crush(John,John,Bubba and Chuck)?

Guest shake and bake
Just trying to fly under the radar :D  If you have good kids you can put a bunch of monkeys as coaches and do good things..... OH wait a minute , we already have done that! :)

[quote name="legend" post="797908" timestamp="1273065416"]
Thanks for the kind words Shake & Bake. I do think this Collins/Worthy team may by suffering from idenity crisis and some over-coaching. It is always concerning when there are more coaches in the dugout than players. Let me see if I can get this right:  McClain had a team, but I guess he doesn't now, Harris has not had a team and has never had any billing as coach of one, Collins and Worthy had a team, but Collins is missing and [color=red]Worthy is just kinda standing around and smiling. [/color] So should this team now be called Crush(John,John,Bubba and Chuck)?
[/quote]This is good. Love it.  :D 
Shake you have never been under the radar.

[quote name="shake and bake" post="797922" timestamp="1273066974"]
Just trying to fly under the radar :D  If you have good kids you can put a bunch of monkeys as coaches and do good things..... OH wait a minute , we already have done that! :)
[/quote]

We once won a NC when we had coaches cussing and strangling each other!  ;D

Guest shake and bake
[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="798031" timestamp="1273088381"]
[quote author=shake and bake link=topic=69383.msg797922#msg797922 date=1273066974]
[/quote]

We once won a NC when we had coaches cussing and strangling each other!   ;D
[/quote]Wasn't that with a QUEEN and a MIDGET? ;D

[quote name="shake and bake" post="798054" timestamp="1273091878"]
[quote author=JohnnyT60 link=topic=69383.msg798031#msg798031 date=1273088381]
[quote author=shake and bake link=topic=69383.msg797922#msg797922 date=1273066974]
[/quote]

We once won a NC when we had coaches cussing and strangling each other!   ;D
[/quote]Wasn't that with a QUEEN and a MIDGET? ;D
[/quote]

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami