**Kirbyville vs Corrigan-Camden Playoff Series/ CC ADVANCES!!!

[quote name="hitman009" post="797309" timestamp="1272905826"]
If Jones pitches tuesday, hopefully his arm will recover in 2 or 3 days rest.. I would give the edge to Kville.
[b][size=18pt]GO WILDCATS!!!![/size][/b]
[/quote]
Kael has pitched hurt before he will pull thru Kirbyville will be fine tonight. Anybody thats at the game try and keep me updated  ;D

Guest Dwight
[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="800120" timestamp="1273516875"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=69357.msg797309#msg797309 date=1272905826]
If Jones pitches tuesday, hopefully his arm will recover in 2 or 3 days rest.. I would give the edge to Kville.
[/quote]
Yea see wat happens wen he pitches u loose and 9 walks 2 hit batters in two innnings u know u suck
[/quote]
Man thats jacked up, thats your own teammate. He's the best pitcher yall have.  I know your mad because yall lost (or maybe because you didn't pitch idk), but don't be comin on here and knockin on your teammate and best player.

Guest The Shadow
Thats seriously jacked up!! You should'nt down a fellow teamate like that just because you didnt get to pitch or play whatever it is doesnt mean you should  do something like that.

[quote name="Dwight" post="800386" timestamp="1273584244"]
[quote author=Wildcat Baseaball 14 link=topic=69357.msg800120#msg800120 date=1273516875]
[/quote]
Yea see wat happens wen he pitches u loose and 9 walks 2 hit batters in two innnings u know u suck
[/quote]
Man thats jacked up, thats your own teammate. He's the best pitcher yall have.  I know your mad because yall lost (or maybe because you didn't pitch idk), but don't be comin on here and knockin on your teammate and best player.
[/quote]
1.) I am not even playing for them and the reason i didnt play is cause they said theey were better off without me and said he is better than me so i laid off to see wat happened they did a good job but the coach is not all that smart either. Kael thinks cause he throws hard means he is the best well he does throw harder than me but will never throw as good as me.
2.) Yea he sure is better than me i seen it at the game 9 walks 2 hit batters in 2 innings yea ok my lil 4 year old brother can throw better than that.

Guest The Shadow
Well sounds like to me you are a quitter IMO. If u are as good as you say you are you wouldnt of quit you would of stayed there and showed you were the better player by working harder and striving to be a better player! I call that being selfish and not being a team player IMO. Great Season Kirbyville!!!

P.S. : I think your jealous.

[quote name="The Shadow" post="800480" timestamp="1273607099"]
Well sounds like to me you are a quitter IMO. If u are as good as you say you are you wouldnt of quit you would of stayed there and showed you were the better player by working harder and striving to be a better player! I call that being selfish and not being a team player IMO. Great Season Kirbyville!!!

[/quote]

well said shadow . and congrats on a great season to k-ville

[quote name="The Shadow" post="800480" timestamp="1273607099"]

[/quote]
Jealous whats there to be jealous of? ???

[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="800460" timestamp="1273603259"]
[quote author=Dwight link=topic=69357.msg800386#msg800386 date=1273584244]
[quote author=Wildcat Baseaball 14 link=topic=69357.msg800120#msg800120 date=1273516875]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
1.) I am not even playing for them and the reason i didnt play is cause they said theey were better off without me and said he is better than me so i laid off to see wat happened they did a good job but the coach is not all that smart either. Kael thinks cause he throws hard means he is the best well he does throw harder than me but will never throw as good as me.
2.) Yea he sure is better than me i seen it at the game 9 walks 2 hit batters in 2 innings yea ok my lil 4 year old brother can throw better than that.
[/quote]First off I will congratulate the Wildcats players and coaching staff again on a great season….
The reason why Kale had problems throwing strikes had to do with pain in his elbow and a mechanics problem that can be fixed…..
But Kale was not the reason why you did not win district or a playoff game….. From this quote right here tells the real reason… you win and lose as a TEAM!!!!! If you want to finger point, turn your hand around….
This does not sound like the Kirbyville wildcats that I have grown to love!!!
Work hard, play hard and believe in each other. You have almost the whole team coming back and trust me more wins are coming.
Good luck next year!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086