HJ basketball camp

HJ is opening up camp to the area this year.  We have 4 gyms to accommodate with two being at the new facility.  Camp is June 7-10 from 9-12.  It is open to boys and girls K-incoming 9th graders.  If, your school doesn't have a camp or would like to go to another one, contact us!!  We normally run about 75-80 campers but we have room for more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to send a big thanks to Coach Sims, Coach Sutherland, both Coach Davis's, Coach Fogo and everyone that helped put this camp together.  Two of my three kids attended & just had a ball as usual.  This was probably our sixth or seventh year in a row to attend & it just keeps getting better. 

Thanks so much for the kind words!!  I am so glad they enjoyed it!!  It never ceases to amaze me at the turn out we have!  We had 87 campers.  I believe this was the second largest since I have been directing it over the past 12 years. My goal next year is 100!  GO HAWKS!!!

[quote name="CoachKfan" post="813141" timestamp="1276713474"]
Thanks so much for the kind words!!  I am so glad they enjoyed it!!  It never ceases to amaze me at the turn out we have!  We had 87 campers.  I believe this was the second largest since I have been directing it over the past 12 years. My goal next year is 100!  GO HAWKS!!!
[/quote]

Coach K, do you know the dates of the Westgate basketball camp that Coach Sutherland puts on?  My kids lost the flyer that yall sent home with them from the HJ camp. 

[quote name="CoachKfan" post="814262" timestamp="1277313793"]
Todd's camp is this week and I know he has at least one more in July.  I don't know he date but I will find out.
[/quote]
Yeah I'm looking for the dates of the second Westgate camp he's having in July. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
    • I’m curious to see if this will happen next season . 
  • Topics