19-4A Final Stretch

Guest dcole016
King beat GCM with a walk off shot Short, and thts wht kept GCM outta playoffs. BH is out period. GCM plays KP, GP, and King for it's final 3 games. 0-3 is a possbility.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dcole016
[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="793545" timestamp="1271962412"]
that wat pitching machines are for in practice. and no matter how fast it is, its still see ball hit ball. easy as that
[/quote]

look dude the point i was making is that this district isn't as talented as other districts we play in the postseason. u can sit there and say how bad a-- your school is but it doesn't matter if you dont make it past the first or second round of playoffs. That's ALL of us. So get off ur high horse and see the bigger picture.

What year did baseball start having 4 teams from a district go to the play-offs, I just know we had 2 when I played and 4 just seems like a lot.  I guess it gives more kids a chance to experience the play-offs and more Cinderella teams ?  

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BH0088" post="793881" timestamp="1272030698"]
  What year did baseball start having 4 teams from a district go to the play-offs, I just know we had 2 when I played and 4 just seems like a lot.  I guess it gives more kids a chance to experience the play-offs and more Cinderella teams ?  
[/quote]

Everyone should get a trophy at the end of the season too.

(I'll gladly take that #4 spot this year however.)

This is not the forum for how many teams go,  and not putting the system down.  Just was curious, I remember when football did it, just not when baseball went to it.  If I'm the 3rd team or 4th team , I don't know if I would do a mid-field celebration, but would have been happy to get in and have a shot. So if GCM wins 1 of 3 are they in ? I do not see GCM going 0-3, what about CEK are they in the running ?
Is BH totally out ?

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BH0088" post="793925" timestamp="1272037276"]

This is not the forum for how many teams go,  and not putting the system down.  Just was curious, I remember when football did it, just not when baseball went to it.  If I'm the 3rd team or 4th team , I don't know if I would do a mid-field celebration, but would have been happy to get in and have a shot. So if GCM wins 1 of 3 are they in ? I do not see GCM going 0-3, what about CEK are they in the running ?
Is BH totally out ?
[/quote]

If GCM finishes 1-2 and beats King, they should be in. That would have them at 7-7. The best King could finish would be 2-1 that would put them at 7-7. GCM would avance on head-to-head (2-0).

IF GCM finishes 0-3 and King finishes 1-2. They would both finish 6-8. One game playoff.

If BH finishes 3-0, the would be at 7-7. If the last scenerio occurs above, they would be the #4 team over GCM and King.

As for the tie breakes, I do not remember the CEK/BH head-to-head. BH and GCM split.

So yes, BH still has a "shot".

[quote name="BH0088" post="793881" timestamp="1272030698"]
[/quote]
last year is when it started in 2008 BH won district and they had a bye in the first round

[quote name="GCMPats" post="793943" timestamp="1272039563"]
[quote author=BH0088 link=topic=68918.msg793925#msg793925 date=1272037276]

This is not the forum for how many teams go,  and not putting the system down.  Just was curious, I remember when football did it, just not when baseball went to it.  If I'm the 3rd team or 4th team , I don't know if I would do a mid-field celebration, but would have been happy to get in and have a shot. So if GCM wins 1 of 3 are they in ? I do not see GCM going 0-3, what about CEK are they in the running ?
Is BH totally out ?
[/quote]

If GCM finishes 1-2 and beats King, they should be in. That would have them at 7-7. The best King could finish would be 2-1 that would put them at 7-7. GCM would avance on head-to-head (2-0).

IF GCM finishes 0-3 and King finishes 1-2. They would both finish 6-8. One game playoff.

If BH finishes 3-0, the would be at 7-7. If the last scenerio occurs above, they would be the #4 team over GCM and King.

As for the tie breakes, I do not remember the CEK/BH head-to-head. BH and GCM split.

So yes, BH still has a "shot".
[/quote]Hey Pats so their is a pretty good chance we will see you guys in the first round...That will be a little weird for T.Sonnier & P. Jacobs...And then they will become team mates once again in the summer..I am looking foward to all of it....

GCMPats do what we did at Lee,I learned this one from pro scout Greg Runser when we played in da summer with Kade.....I got all the bats and talked to them a lil on how bad these kids need them and how important they are to the team....and guess what them bats woke up and now are hitting the cover off the baseball....GO GANDERS.....GCM has some guys that can rake a lil...Hope they wake up......

[quote name="Kingfan2010" post="793675" timestamp="1271978561"]
King beat GCM with a walk off shot Short, and thts wht kept GCM outta playoffs. BH is out period. GCM plays KP, GP, and King for it's final 3 games. 0-3 is a possbility.
[/quote]

BH is not out.  They just need to win next two. All needed then is another loss by GCM.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Eagle_Fan" post="794454" timestamp="1272136622"]
[quote author=Kingfan2010 link=topic=68918.msg793675#msg793675 date=1271978561]
[/quote]

BH is not out.  They just need to win next two. All needed then is another loss by GCM.
[/quote]

That would force a 1 game playoff between GCM and Bh IF GCM beats CEK on Monday AND loses to KP on friday.

I really think BH will beat Crosby on Monday. That being said, GCM has it's work cut out for them.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="794687" timestamp="1272230454"]
[quote author=Eagle_Fan link=topic=68918.msg794454#msg794454 date=1272136622]
[quote author=Kingfan2010 link=topic=68918.msg793675#msg793675 date=1271978561]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That would force a 1 game playoff between GCM and Bh IF GCM beats CEK on Monday AND loses to KP on friday.

Good call GCM ... what time is game Friday for you guys.

I really think BH will beat Crosby on Monday. That being said, GCM has it's work cut out for them.
[/quote]

Guest GCMPats
None! 1-3 are KP, Crosby and GP. Do not know what order. 4th is GCM's with a win at KP friday. A loss by GCM sets up 1 game playoff with BH for 4th.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami