Evadale @ SabinePass..Evadale Wins/Comments

The district leading Rebels will travel to Sabine Pass on Saturday morning for a outstanding class-A show down. Last time the two teams met up it came down to the bottom of the 7th with the sharks in the lead by one, but the rebels fought back at their home field and took the win. At the beginning of the season it looked like it would come down to this game to decide district champs,but with the huge upset that Haul Daisette had over Sabine Pass its not looking like anyone is now able to catch the Rebels. Now the Sharks are looking to give the rebels their first district loss in...... well a long time and playing for just sheer respect from Evadale.

Should be a great game to watch

comments?????

The Rebels have played extremely well this season and look to go far in the playoffs. The Sharks have some talent and as was pointed out had the lead going into the Rebel's half of the final inning. The Rebels have gone a couple of years now without a distirct loss and I am not sure that the Sharks even at home have enough to overtake the Rebels.

It should once again be a good game but I have to give the edge in the game and district to the Rebels.

this will be a good game .. yeah sabine pass lost to HD .. but if you remember correctly just as the 1st post said .. Sabine Pass was leading this game going into the bottom of the 7th ... this will not be a 10+ blowout ..

I personally would like to see Sabine Pass win because i went to school there ... I just dont know Evadale has a great team though

I'll just say it will be a close game and leave it at that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder