Who Will Be District Champs In 18-3A

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jbdfan" post="793431" timestamp="1271949519"]
Man, I know y'all are Kville fans, but you better stay real about Jasper. They are going to come ready. They are in an intense offseason program in which most of the football players are in because very few of them play baseball. They have a lot of the key players coming back from last year and are going to be faster and stronger from what I hear.

Speed and Skipper, you can give your opinions and Kville has a chance, but just as we do not know who will win the Super Bowl next year, we do not know who will win district or the Kville-Jasper contest. It will be played hard by two good teams. I personally think that Jasper will probably win by less than one touchdown, but until games start and we see how they are playing there is really no way to know how they are going to do. Go ahead and enjoy your talks, but Jasper will be for real again this year. I certainly do not think Center will jump Jasper in district.  
[/quote]

I know Jasper will be ready,But they lost several key players including the qb Alvis...Things have been real quite as far as football goes ,not many posts coming out of Jasper..As far as speed,Kirbyville can match any team in the area in 3A football in that category...Congrats on another great baseball season..... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Alright So I think that Kirbyville is going to be tough. However do not doubt Jasper. When Jasper started the season last year everyone counted them out because of the fact that they lost Dominique Bailey and look what happened. Jasper has a real solid defense this year they just need to figure out the offense. Jasper needs to start passing the ball more and get away from the option plays. Way too predictable. I can't wait for football season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami