Top Rated Pass Defenses

Here are the pass defensive stats to go along with the rushing ones posted on the other thread.

Keep in mind that i do not have stats for every game. Just the ones i could find in the chronicle and enterprise!!!!

TEAM--------------Yards allowed via pass per game

1. OF-----------------51.3

2. Newton------------60

3. Silsbee------------62.3

4. WOS---------------66.6

5. Anahuac-----------68

6. Lumberton--------69.6

7. HJ------------------82.2

8. Jasper-------------85.6

9. BC-----------------86.5

10. Hardin-----------87

11. HF----------------93.5

12. PA Memorial----95.8

13. Kirbyville--------103

14. LCM--------------105

15. EC---------------112

16. BH---------------113

17. Dayton----------119

17. Ozen------------119

19. Nederland------120

20. WB--------------129

21. Central----------172

22. Vidor------------179

23. PNG-------------207

I think the passing D stats have to be looked at in a different way than the rushing stats, because there are so many teams in our area - and around the state - who just CAN'T or DON'T pass. If you play Giddings, your passing D looks pretty good, because they probably only threw two or three passes and MIGHT have completed one. There are a few local teams for whom you could say the same thing.

Hey nation..You said you couldnt find the Houston Jones Vidor game?? it was right along with the rest of them in the houston chronicle...maybe cause we shut them out you couldnt find that one??

Thats if we are talking about pre-season..Ifor one would rather stick to district..

Everybody keeps stats for the whole year so that's how i am doing it.

The Jones game is listed on the chronicles website but says they had a total of 2 yards.

Is that correct?

If so, i don't want to hear anymore about who Lumberton played in the preseason. Jones must be worse than NC or Cleveland.

If you can get the stats i would be more than happy to include them.

Everybody keeps stats for the whole year so that's how i am doing it.

The Jones game is listed on the chronicles website but says they had a total of 2 yards.

Is that correct?

If so' date=' i don't want to hear anymore about who Lumberton played in the preseason. Jones must be worse than NC or Cleveland.

If you can get the stats i would be more than happy to include them.[/quote']there on the website just like you said..Yea we played one tema that went to the playoffs last year with a record I believe was 6-4..yall played 2 that were terrible and one that is having a bad year..i would like to see what Livingston and St.pius would do to yall

While we are talking stats.

Lumberton's Opponets = 10 wins 15 losses

Vidor's Opponets = 16 wins 10 losses

and out the two teams Lumberton is the only one that has beat a team with a winning record' date=' that being Bridge City currently at 3-2.[/quote']good post 83..wow..there is a stat that jumps out at you isnt it.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami