What do you think about the liberty football team

They have been down for the last 2 years. Liberty usually has a few really fats skill players to cary them along, but not this year. Liberty has also been stuck on the same old offense for a number of years. It's a declining area and a down time for the football program.

Look for them to do well in 07 with this new district.

Awww my alma mater liberty, liberty isn't very good this year, same predictable offense, same lame defense, i hear they are grumbling about the coach in the town of liberty, Oh well i moved across the trinity river 22 years ago, so i son't care one way or the other

no doubt liberty will get it together..2 years ago they went 0-5 and when it came down to district they went 5-0 beat barbers hill and huffman. and won the district.. they beat Hardin Jefferson in the first round and lost to jasper in the 2nd round of the playoffs...so dont count ol liberty out just yet folks..there coming to surprise alot of folks.. and there skill positions iz still tough...

Liberty is a playoff team this year. Not because they are any good, but because the district is so weak. Coldspring, Splendora, and Liberty will probably represent this district. I think Shepherd, Cleveland, and Tarkington are the other teams. They are all bad. No team out of this district will make it out of the first round. The bi district is the WO-S, Silsbee, Kirbyville district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami