*****DON PRICE H-F NEW AD*****

[quote name="Otter" post="796580" timestamp="1272687766"]
Just like the Philadelphia Eagles thought they needed to go in a new direction without Donavan McNabb, Barbers Hill has a new coach to lead them.  HF is also excited about heading in a new direction.  As far as I can tell , both schools now have hope for a more successful future.  Maybe that is what this thread should focus on.
[/quote]

Nothing lasts forever. Even Fleetwood Mac broke up eventually.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GCMPats" post="795824" timestamp="1272543806"]
[quote author=TrueBlue link=topic=68192.msg795815#msg795815 date=1272540155]
Don Price....seductive charm??????  I work at BH High School and can tell you he has ZERO personality.  He rarely attended faculty meetings, campus functions or had anything to say to anyone who wasn't a coach.  He didn't even come to the football pep rallies.  He pretty much acted like his dog got ran over and didn't have anything positive to say.  Wit the exception of the first year we were in 4A and had loads of talent, the majority of his wins came while we were in 3A and in a marginal district.  Yes, Liberty and HF had some good teams and we had some big wins against those teams, but I DON'T think he was the savior of BH football. 

On another note.....I can tell you that the entire attitude has changed in our athletic department since Coach Gage arrived.  He is positive, attends all kinds of campus functions (even the One Act Play that is state bound), and the boys love him. 

[/quote]

Let's talk in two years. We'll see how great things are then.

I'm just interested to see what happens the first time Gage sits "Superstar Johnny" during the big game. Then he becomes just another idiot coach that does not know how to judge talent.
[/quote]

WE really do not have any Superstars. Just a bunch of kids who play hard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami