WB Wins in 8 !!!

WB 2 - Cv 1

Sophomore [u]Preston Warner[/u] goes the distance in a pitching duel with C. Cormier from Channelview.

Through 7 innings each had given up only 3 hits. In the top of the 8th, Warner shuts down Cv 1-2-3. The reliever from Cv gives up an infield single to [u]Will Henderson[/u] , [u]Cody Woodward[/u] bunts him over to 2nd then pinch hitter [u]Charles Walker[/u] drives in Henderson with a shot up the middle. Henderson makes an awesome slide into home to win the game !!!

Warner allowed 6 base ruuners in 8 innings : 3 hits , 2 BB , 1 reach by error. He struck out 11 batters. He should be considered as one of the best pitchers in the area. He is a 16 y/o sophomore dominating 5A teams.

The bruins are finally showing their true colors as they beat channelview in a thriller last night in 8. They should easily be considered as one of the top 4 teams in the Area. If the bruins can get there wins next week and take care of business against baytown lee i think they could come out of this as district champions.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="baseball789" post="785557" timestamp="1270216192"]
The bruins are finally showing their true colors as they beat channelview in a thriller last night in 8. They should easily be considered as one of the top 4 teams in the Area. If the bruins can get there wins next week and take care of business against baytown lee i think they could come out of this as district champions.
[/quote]

I'm thinking Lee wins at least one of two. Seely is in a groove right now.

[quote name="BigMacAg" post="785505" timestamp="1270187622"]
WB 2 - Cv 1

Sophomore [u]Preston Warner[/u] goes the distance in a pitching duel with C. Cormier from Channelview.

Through 7 innings each had given up only 3 hits. In the top of the 8th, Warner shuts down Cv 1-2-3. The reliever from Cv gives up an infield single to [u]Will Henderson[/u] , [u]Cody Woodward[/u] bunts him over to 2nd then pinch hitter [u]Charles Walker[/u] drives in Henderson with a shot up the middle. Henderson makes an awesome slide into home to win the game !!!

Warner allowed 6 base ruuners in 8 innings : 3 hits , 2 BB , 1 reach by error. He struck out 11 batters. He should be considered as one of the best pitchers in the area. He is a 16 y/o sophomore dominating 5A teams.
[/quote]

I heard he threw 137 pitches during this game.  That is horrible. I guess some coaches don't care about a kids future.

[quote name="rounder17" post="787622" timestamp="1270739619"]
[quote author=BigMacAg link=topic=68114.msg785505#msg785505 date=1270187622]
WB 2 - Cv 1

[/quote]

I heard he threw [b]137 pitches during this game[/b].  That is horrible. I guess some coaches don't care about a kids future.
[/quote]
:o surely a missprint??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83