Why Kirbyville will make the playoffs.

They will beat Shelbyville Thursday night however they will lose to Hemphill the following Tuesday. Then they will beat Woodville, Newton and San Augustine. Then end district losing 2 straight to Hemphill and Shelbyville. Hemphills only loss will come to Shelbyville, Shelbyvilles 2 losses will come to Kirbyville and Hemphill. Newtons 6 will come from 2 from Hemphill and Shelbyville and 1 from Kirbyville and Woodville. Woodvilles 7 will come like this 2 from Shelbyville, Hemphill, Kirbyville and 1 from Newton. And San Augustine will lose to everybody in the district twice. The final standings will look like this
Hemphill 9-1
Shelbyville 8-2
Kirbyville 6-4
Newton 4-6
Woodville 3-7
San Augustine 0-10
Correct me if im wrong. Wont hurt my feelings if you do just a prediction.

this might be the dumbest post i've seen you make. i thought you were pretty intelligent but not on this one. yes, i agree everybody will beat everybody, except SA, but I will guaranty you hemphill will not win this district and woodville will not have 7 losses. but i guess it'll just have to proven to you.

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="786157" timestamp="1270440355"]
this might be the dumbest post i've seen you make. i thought you were pretty intelligent but not on this one. yes, i agree everybody will beat everybody, except SA, but I will guaranty you hemphill will not win this district and woodville will not have 7 losses. but i guess it'll just have to proven to you.
[/quote]
I guess so my predictions are based on what I have seen and like in the other post this district will be interesting to see how district turns out.

My predictions are a little off as you can see. It took me a loss in Woodville to realize just how good Kirbyville is the 2 losses they have is how many there gonna have come playoff time. Shelbyville will also have just 2 both to Kirbyville. Hemphill will finish with 4. Woodville will finish with 5. Newton will finish with 7. San Augustine will finish with 10.
maybe this is a little more correct than the last one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed