QB comparison: West Brook and Central

Dont read too much into his numbers this year... WB doesn't have near the recieving core they had last year... nevertheless, Joe Chasain is a high profile, highly recruited QB as is Brandon Williams... SETX is and will be proud of them when we watch them play next year on Saturdays......

Williams is faster... But Joe is a very smart mobile QB... the thing that makes him so good is he knows when to run and when to throw.. he knows how to run too out of that spread...... The best comparision would be Vince Young(obviously no where near his ability)... but as far as the big frame and moving in the open.........

Let me start by saying A&M just picked up a guy last year that was 6'5" and atheletic (see Texas all American game). He is damn good. I am worried that williams will be a reciever or safety at TAMU (what a waste but he is not that good at taking care of the ball(nothing that good coaching would not correct)). Chaisson is a QB and is mobile; he is more of a Troy Smith pass first type. Chaisson has missed a game so Williams over all stats are better. Williams will win more games with his versatillity on the High school level. So I go with Williams and Chaisson a close second!

Ok, nice breakdown shorttexas1...

I knew Williams was tough. He's so big and pretty mobile. He's not the best passer, but he can get it out there if the guy is open. He is just a tough guy to deal with on the high school level, you're right.

I've never seen Chaisson play, so I'm pretty excited about seeing what he's about this week. I just hate facing those really fast qb's. You think you have them stopped on 3rd and 9 and no receivers open and pressure closing in, then bam he breaks a tackle and squirms out for 12 yards then ducks out of bounds. Williams did that constantly against Lee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami