HF 1 BC 2 Final

In response to critters statement of how HF would score was right it was not.  The run scored was an earned run.  Single by Minaldi, single by Miguez and single by Markum.  Miguez moved to third on an E8, but the error did not play in the scoring of the run.  That makes it an earned run.

It's good to hear that the game came down to the wire! This should shape up to be an exciting season of 3a baseball.  I also think it's kinda funny that several people were predicting that bc would put up double digits on Logan Johnson.  I think he proved himself tonight as a top tier pitcher in setx.  Congrats to him and the rest of the HF team.

[quote name="attackpack" post="782893" timestamp="1269667647"]
In response to critters statement of how HF would score was right it was not.  The run scored was an earned run.  Single by Minaldi, single by Miguez and single by Markum.  Miguez moved to third on an E8, but the error did not play in the scoring of the run.  That makes it an earned run.
[/quote]
Then you must have not been there...Because the the single by Markum was then a fielding error by the CFman which allowed Minaldi to score.

[quote name="attackpack" post="782979" timestamp="1269701571"]
I was there.  Minaldi was scoring on the play so the error did not factor in the scoring.  The error only factored in the runner going from second to third being he stopped at second then advanced.  No error factoring in the run scoring means run was earned.
[/quote]
Got confirmation and you were right.  Then again who cares we got to see some great pitching.

Well the irony of the 100th win for Coach Landry getting it against his old club seems only possible in movies but to get 100wins this early in his career is amazing. That should show those that may have been doubting him when the switch to BC occurred that the guy knows baseball and gets the best out of his athletes.

So congrats Coach and here's to the next 100.

Also, wanna show some love for my old school and say keep playing games like you did this one and you'll find yourselves in the playoffs for sure. Good luck the rest of the way HF.

Guest pirates
[quote name="horndawg" post="783041" timestamp="1269711691"]
Well the irony of the 100th win for Coach Landry getting it against his old club seems only possible in movies but to get 100wins this early in his career is amazing. That should show those that may have been doubting him when the switch to BC occurred that the guy knows baseball and gets the best out of his athletes.

So congrats Coach and here's to the next 100.

Also, wanna show some love for my old school and say keep playing games like you did this one and you'll find yourselves in the playoffs for sure. Good luck the rest of the way HF.
[/quote]

Great job coach, you are awful young to have a 100 already.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami