Broaddus at Burkeville

Guest checkmate
Phantom, why dont you try the supporting the players of Burkeville instead of bashing them...they are working hard..it is your right to disagree with the program for whatever reason...or maybe your name says it all and you truly are a phantom who hides on a computer forum instead of expressing your views face to face with players.

the way i look at it... broaddus is just a better team. not saying anyting bad about burkeville at all!!! i still have faith that they will play spoiler to some good teams this year... they are not a bad team.. just VERY young. and people like phantom need to shut up.. they are doing fine.. just played a bad game.. Tylor Erwin... Cameron Vanveckhoven.. and Zach Busby all showed how tired they were... hopefully they get rested up this week for Zavalla because Burkeville NEEDS these 3 players to compete. but shortstop Denver Jarrell went 2 for 2 last game... its a shame that a performance like that is overlooked by the 18-0 score

I do not mean to bash the Burkeville players.. as i enjoy watching the players and their fighting spirit. HOWEVER I do not feel that the coach or the players have the spirit and confidence to be a winning team.. Maybe next year. GO BULLDOGS

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
That is very easy to say now that the season is half over....I am proud of the players for the hard work and dedication that they have shown having to compete in a ruthless district (ranked 3rd hardest in the entire state of Texas)...the future is bright for the baseball program with so much very young talent....as for the coach, I know him personally, and he just may be the most enthusiastic person I have ever met when it comes to Burkeville...looks can be deceiving...maybe you are mistaking the looks that the players and the coach give as frustration instead of "lack" of enthusiasm. But, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124