**POST 3RD ROUND MATCHUPS HERE**

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781823" timestamp="1269532694"]
How does that make me a poser?
[/quote]

Not just that comment, but the way you talk about PNG in general. It's like you think you go to school there or something. Well the Chazz I know doesn't go to PNG or act like he does. The Chazz I know IS figure skating.

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="781827" timestamp="1269532832"]
[quote author=Chazz Michael Michaels link=topic=67714.msg781823#msg781823 date=1269532694]
How does that make me a poser?
[/quote]

Not just that comment, but the way you talk about PNG in general. It's like you think you go to school there or something. Well the Chazz I know doesn't go to PNG or act like he does. The Chazz I know IS figure skating.
[/quote]I agree with Sulley!  Why would you be pulling for another team during the season?  You must have no school spirit.

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781845" timestamp="1269533367"]
I supported my own team more than anybody, but I also am glad that PNG is still in playoffs to represent our area.  By the way Nate you never came to any of your own schools games.
[/quote]Yeah but you said that you were rooting for png whenever ya'll were still in it.  That sounds a little sketchy.  And just because i didn't go to any games doesn't mean that i don't have school spirit.  I was still supporting the team.  Maybe you should just move to PNG!

FYI -

Brenham 3 Huntsville 1

Goals: Julio Blas - Huntsville 2nd min, Haiden Lane - Brenham 3rd min, Garrett Dzierzanowski - Brenham 42nd min, Tyler Pieper - Brenham 72nd min

GK - David Robledo - Huntsville 6 shots faced, 3 saves, 3 goals allowed; Drew Clanahan 12 shots faced, 11 saves, 1 goal allowed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami