132 Days

I was wondering if there are any of you who have sons like mine? I have been subjected to "The Countdown" at least once a week since Evadale's football playoff loss to Mart with how many days it was until football starts for 2010. This will be his senior season and of course with so many of his teammates returning for next season he is of course excited about the possibilities and with Evadale being in the Division 2 bracket that has even increased his excitement.

If the date of August 2nd is correct we only have 132 days to wait for the start of practice. Which also means that Evadale's "Midnight Madness" is only 137 days away. If you have never been it's worth showing up for. It's a great tradition and our kids love the fact that they are some of the first in the state to "strap on the pads".

There is still plenty of baseball, softball, track, tennis, golf and yes for the larger schools soccer left in this school year, but don't blink too hard or you just might miss your summer have Friday Night Lights shining in your window as you drive past your favorite school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder