Good Luck :)

I'm from Hamshire Fannett and we have a big game ahead of us but we really believe we have a chance and have really worked hard to make it as far as we have! I know Waller is favored to win against us but I hope we still get support and prayers so we can hopefully pull another win and maybe prove people wrong! :D us being a 3a team should be no excuse, we set our goals high!

I'm sure I speak for most of my teammates when I say that we really want someone from our district to make it all the way! so go [color=maroon]Jags[/color], [color=goldenrod]Dogs[/color], [color=purple]INDIANS[/color], and [color=blue]HORNS[/color]! Make our area proud   ;D

anonymous hf player :)

I am a HF fan. I have watched these boys work for two years towards a goal of becoming a known SOOCER TEAM in SE Texas. I am very proud of the boys. They have reached thier goal and made it into the second round of the Playoffs. ;D They play tomorrow night against Waller at Spring DeKaney HS in Houston at @ 7:00 Keep up the good work boys. GO HORNS!!!!!!!!!!! [color=purple][/color]

[quote name="Tanner G!" post="780648" timestamp="1269359330"]
Haha either way, I hope Nederland dominates the game!
PNG as well!

If HF and PNG win they will be having a district reunion for sectionals.
But first the two teams have to deal with their current opponents!

GO 38!!
[/quote]
A rematch between HF and PNG would be great, but they both have very formidable opponents to worry about first. Especially HF vs. Waller.

hey first off i wanna say waller is a really good team. They played soccer like they knew how and they did not play dirty at all. They outplayed us second half like crazy and we were scrambling. PNG better get some revenge for us :)

we are really happy with the way our season went and we really appreciate the support from our area! you can expect it in return for sure.
we are already getting a gathering to go root on the indians! make us proud :)

I hope it would be, because it's starting to become a pretty good rivalry.  All that talk is just friendly trash talk to spice up things.  I'm well aware, as I'm sure you are that PNG and Huntsville are formidable opponents, that are very capable of ending either one of our seasons.  I'm sure coach Lane has the boys focused on Huntsville though, so I doubt they will overlook the Hornets.  He's a very successful coach sculpting a very young team.  Hopefully both of us do win, so we can settle the series.  That would be awesome.  Sorry if you took what I said the wrong way...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami