Who is the most surprising team this year?

I know I'm from Central high and play for the Varsity squad and duh I want say us.....But it's true look at all the other teams and they pretty much accomplished wat evryone thought they would.....With the exception of HF....But no one knew how they would so it doesn't count......We started off bad but ended in fashion....We made it to the playoffs and Beat first place in their district Lumerton, we came in fourth...we are beasty....all of the refs were always against us but we still pulled win after win, now we're in the 2nd round of playoffs....wat a cinderella story right

i would definatly have to say Hamshire Fannett. a 3a first year varsity team playing in
a 4a district placing 3rd in their district and defeating vidor in the first round of the
playoffs!

plus they did defeat lumberton in a tourney as well.

I would say that Central did surprisingly well towards the end, but I agree with Alan, I would never have thought that HF would have made it to playoffs based on the district they were in. I mean they still are hanging in 4a playoffs lol  I'm surprised LCM lost their playoff spot as well, they generally have a decent team and is a top contender for playoffs. Not really surprised about nederland and png though, they are always quite a force to be reckoned with.  :P

[quote name="7Sammy7-Jags" post="779656" timestamp="1269115122"]
I know I'm from Central high and play for the Varsity squad and duh I want say us.....But it's true look at all the other teams and they pretty much accomplished wat evryone thought they would.....With the exception of HF....But no one knew how they would so it doesn't count......We started off bad but ended in fashion....We made it to the playoffs and Beat first place in their district Lumerton, we came in fourth...we are beasty....[size=16pt][b]all of the refs were always against us but we still pulled win after win[/b][/size], now we're in the 2nd round of playoffs....wat a cinderella story right
[/quote]

Will the team that the refs are always for please stand up?!  ??? ;D

[quote name="Tanner G!" post="779835" timestamp="1269148112"]
I would say that Central did surprisingly well towards the end, but I agree with Alan, I would never have thought that HF would have made it to playoffs based on the district they were in. I mean they still are hanging in 4a playoffs lol  I'm surprised LCM lost their playoff spot as well, they generally have a decent team and is a top contender for playoffs. Not really surprised about nederland and png though, they are always quite a force to be reckoned with.  :P
[/quote]

your correct, everyone doubted hf when they were just a jv team and thought they wouldnt
even win a game or two in the varsity level

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami