Evadale over High Island 20-1

I was there until the score re3ached 13-1 in the bottom of the third, wow. I was commenting to someone that it had been three years ago when HI and Evadale had tied for district and had to play a playoff game for the #1 seed heading into the playoffs, which HI won.
I know these are young men, but the HI squad looked ver young. I am sure they will get better, but it could be a long season for the Cards.

The Rebels are now 5-0 with a championship in their tournament and two district victories. They have scored 56 runs in those games allowing only 10. The pitching looks solid with Tucker, Franklin, DuBose and Potts looking like the staff that Coach Williams will depend on this season. With Harvey and Murphy available if ever needed.

The infield looks solid with the only changes coming when one of the pitchers in on the hill and not at his position between the bases. The outfield has good speed with Cravey in Left, Anthony in center and Harvey in right. 

The bats are awakening as they should remembering that the team has only been practicing for two weeks and 5 of those 11 days had games. The team is playing Cleveland this afternoon in what should be a good test for the Rebels.

Keep it rolling Rebels and good things will happen !

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="776549" timestamp="1268495928"]
I was there until the score re3ached 13-1 in the bottom of the third, wow. I was commenting to someone that it had been three years ago when HI and Evadale had tied for district and had to play a playoff game for the #1 seed heading into the playoffs, which HI won.
I know these are young men, but the HI squad looked ver young. I am sure they will get better, but it could be a long season for the Cards.

The Rebels are now 5-0 with a championship in their tournament and two district victories. They have scored 56 runs in those games allowing only 10. The pitching looks solid with Tucker, Franklin, DuBose and Potts looking like the staff that Coach Williams will depend on this season. With Harvey and Murphy available if ever needed.

The infield looks solid with the only changes coming when one of the pitchers in on the hill and not at his position between the bases. The outfield has good speed with Cravey in Left, Anthony in center and Harvey in right. 

The bats are awakening as they should remembering that the team has only been practicing for two weeks and 5 of those 11 days had games. The team is playing Cleveland this afternoon in what should be a good test for the Rebels.

Keep it rolling Rebels and good things will happen !

[/quote]

Yeller, believe it or not, I just don't have much to say on this one! LOL I know that the HI boys couldn't say enough about the Rebels abilities. Good luck with the rest of the season and wish us some luck too!! GREAT job Rebels and LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami