Jasper JV Tourn.

The last report I had on the young man was that he is doing fine. He was knocked out on the play, but was conscious and talking when he left the ballpark. It was definitely a scary situation for everyone involved. Thanks go out the the nurse and paramedic that were at the game and gave immediate aid.

Great game to both sides.  I new this was going to be a good one. And I wasnt let down. The game went back and forth all night. Ended on a droped infield fly to second base .  Batting was great on both sides. Just a all around great game. Concrats to Jaspers JV and Great game to Silsbee . Final Score    Jasper 12      Silsbee 11

[quote name="spoonbill" post="771585" timestamp="1267838180"]
everyone please pray for the young man injured in today's game. he was hurt running for a foul ball, dove, and went head first into a brick wall. he was knocked out and taken to the hospital.
[/quote]

Hasn't someone been injured on that brick wall before?

[quote name="westend1" post="772437" timestamp="1267926374"]
[quote author=spoonbill link=topic=66882.msg771585#msg771585 date=1267838180]
everyone please pray for the young man injured in today's game. he was hurt running for a foul ball, dove, and went head first into a brick wall. he was knocked out and taken to the hospital.
[/quote]

Hasn't someone been injured on that brick wall before?
[/quote]

Seems Jasper had a player hurt on it either last year or the year before.

Jasper and Vidor both have some good young players.

Vidor has one good young pitcher. Has three good pitches, but needs to work on control and pith placement. Pitched 6 in the final and got the win.

Jasper has good young players that have been coached well according to the way they play.

Looks like the varsity teams may get helped by these next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont