USFA Director - Southeast Texas

If anyone is interested in hosting a USFA Tournament or has any questions concerning USFA, I am the Director for this area. I am happy that we have been able to bring the USFA State Tournaments for all age groups to Beaumont. This will be held at Ford Park as well as the Beaumont Municipal Complex. We are expecting over 150 teams for this event. 44 have entered to date. I want to encouage all local teams to take advantage of playing in this tournament. The dates for the tournament are: June 11-13. Hope to see your there.

www.usfastpitch.com

Ronnie Cole
(409)753-3907

Ronnie,

I know the USFA state tournament will be very well organized... you always put on great tournaments!

Also, I would like to encourage [u]ALL[/u] local teams to support the '99 GT Shockers USFA tournament held April 24-25 at the College Street Complex, pod 4....the pod way back in the back of the complex...the newest pod.

If we all support each other, softball in our area will grow for all of us...which means the girls in our area will benefit...and that is what it is all about!

Please sign up early! [url=http://www.usfastpitch.com]www.usfastpitch.com[/url] ....thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124