Sean Weatherspoon at NFL combine 34 reps!!!!

Guest ECBucFan
Thats pretty impressive, but DON'T go by reps determining a players NFL potential!  ;D

For example, a few years ago, I "self tested" myself to see how I would stack up [u][i]rep wise[/i][/u], and quite frankly, I was right in the ballpark [u][i]rep wise[/i][/u] with the NFL draftees. HOWEVER, the likelyhood of me playing in the NFL is somewhere below zero!  ;D   

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="ECBucFan" post="769571" timestamp="1267549765"]
Thats pretty impressive, but DON'T go by reps determining a players NFL potential!  ;D

For example, a few years ago, I "self tested" myself to see how I would stack up [u][i]rep wise[/i][/u], and quite frankly, I was right in the ballpark [u][i]rep wise[/i][/u] with the NFL draftees. HOWEVER, the likelyhood of me playing in the NFL is somewhere below zero!  ;D     
[/quote]

now come on!  no one was predicting his nfl future because of his bench reps.  LOL  I promise there is more to this kid than just bench press LOL 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="rykerx144" post="770535" timestamp="1267721384"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=66701.msg769571#msg769571 date=1267549765]

[/quote]

now come on!  no one was predicting his nfl future because of his bench reps.  LOL  I promise there is more to this kid than just bench press LOL 
[/quote]

"Spoon" will be a MONSTER NFL line backer.  Serious injury is the only thing that could derail that eventuality.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami