West Brook at Baytown Lee Predictions

Thanks BH. I still don't get how BH is considered a part of the SE on this site, but Baytown is only talked about if they play West Brook or PAM lol

It doesn't upset me or anything, just wondering what BH did to get the royal treatment. Where I live, my cable internet company considers me to be in Mont Belvieu, but I can throw a baseball and hit Stallworth stadium nearly from my back porch.

Thanks BH. I still don't get how BH is considered a part of the SE on this site' date=' but Baytown is only talked about if they play West Brook or PAM lol

It doesn't upset me or anything, just wondering what BH did to get the royal treatment. Where I live, my cable internet company considers me to be in Mont Belvieu, but I can throw a baseball and hit Stallworth stadium nearly from my back porch.[/quote']

I think it is because we have been jacking with Jasper and WOS for so long. We also have been playing Vidor and Lumberton for the past 3 or so years.

I woud like to see all teams from all covered disticts on here so we can get more info on them. Need some flyers to hand out at the games... :D

Hey Panamameyers.... that whompin by Westfield on WB wasnt what it seemed... Westfield is a Jugernaut.. they are every year.. we are talking about a team just last year that was ranked 5th in the nation... plus WB didnt play star QB Joe Chasain..

But we can stick with your idiot perception here on Lee too.... HMMMM... Which Beaumont school did you already lose to that WB has already beat??? Answer... Central.... and as far as Lee looking just as good or better..... WB put up a ton of points on Humble Atascocita and won pretty convincingly over Kingwood too..... How do those words taste??? 8)

Central beat the fire out of Lee. There's no denying that. It should have been much worse than the score indicated. Lee did lose their qb early in the first quarter though, so that didn't help. It also didn't help that there was a torrential downpour 15 minutes before gametime and the field was soaked. It hurt Central too though. They fumbled a few. Lee snapped a few over the qb's head and lost about 60 yards that way. It was just a sloppy game, but no doubt Central kicked Lee's butt.

Having said all that, Lee is much better than they were that week. Lee is notoriously slow starting. Go back and look at their records year by year. Three of the four years Drew Tate started they were probably 1-4 or 0-5 to start the year. They always got to the playoffs though and always got to at lest the second round. It takes a little longer to get a precision passing game cranked up than it does to start pounding people with the run the first week of the season. Just look at Texas Tech for further proof. There have been many years where they start off playing poorly against bad teams, only to come back and beat a California in the Holiday Bowl at the end of the season.

Still, my remarks were because of the other remarks that seemed to think it was far-fetched for Lee to win this one. It's an even matchup as it stands now. It could go either way. Don't be fooled into thinking WB overmatches Lee though. I know Westfield. Lee played Westfield the last two years. My point was that West Brook isn't an elite team like Westfield. That's all I was trying to say. I don't think WB sucks by any stretch, but it's not like it's Southlake Carroll or something rolling into Baytown this Friday. It's a beatable team. Lee also beat the fool out of Kingwood, so that doesn't impress me much.

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Hey Panamameyers.... that whompin by Westfield on WB wasnt what it seemed... Westfield is a Jugernaut.. they are every year.. we are talking about a team just last year that was ranked 5th in the nation... plus WB didnt play star QB Joe Chasain..

But we can stick with your idiot perception here on Lee too.... HMMMM... Which Beaumont school did you already lose to that WB has already beat??? Answer... Central.... and as far as Lee looking just as good or better..... WB put up a ton of points on Humble Atascocita and won pretty convincingly over Kingwood too..... How do those words taste??? 8)

Let him post his opinions smart!@#

Guest RacinJason1083

Noone would like to see WB beat Lee more than me, and keep on winning, but it's gonna be tough. The Bruins are gonna have to cut down on the penalties and hope the refs call a fair game ( which is something they have not done in the last two weeks). The Ganders are scoring an average of 27.6 PPG and giving up 16.8. The Bruins are putting up 28.8 PPG and the defense gives up the same as Lee at 16.8 PPG. If WB shows up to play from the first whistle (and doesn't spot the opposition a TD first), I think WB can take'em. I hope.

Guest RacinJason1083

What's also gonna make it a close matchup is the fact that WB and Lee both beat Kingwood by the same amount of points, 30-14 and 32-16. Should be a good game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124