Livingston and Dayton

WOW what a game to go see as a basketball fan....Dayton loses in DOUBLE OT 66 to 62. The crowd was loud ND THE Gme was great..every possession was a grind it out possession. Dayton get a steal with 2.3 sec left and hit a shot at the buzzer to send it to ot. Both teams played their hearts out. I'll be hard put to see a better game than the one I saw tonight. Good Luck to Livingston and HATS OFF to the ladies from Dayton..Thanks for a great game :D :D

Saw your post trying to decide what game to go see (too late to respond), but I wish I could have seen this one.  I was very impressed with Dayton this year and glad they put up a fight to the end against a good team.  Think they had 5 sophs on varsity this year, so should be reloading next season.  Congrats to them and their seniors this year.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="761055" timestamp="1266413695"]
Saw your post trying to decide what game to go see (too late to respond), but I wish I could have seen this one.  I was very impressed with Dayton this year and glad they put up a fight to the end against a good team.  Think they had 5 sophs on varsity this year, so should be reloading next season.  Congrats to them and their seniors this year.
[/quote]
It is great basketball to see the junior high Pony and Eagle basketball teams.
Both of these schools have great basketball players from 7th to 10th grade.
Future looks bright at both the Hill and Dayton for girls basketball.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="761110" timestamp="1266419820"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=66164.msg761055#msg761055 date=1266413695]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Delusions of grandeur  ;)

[quote name="Buddy09" post="761135" timestamp="1266421751"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=66164.msg761110#msg761110 date=1266419820]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Barbers Hill almost always does win, but it is competitive.
Of course the real deal is high school.
Fantastic that Dayton did beat out the Hill in the last district game  ;D
Great talent at both schools from 7th to 10 grade.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="761242" timestamp="1266431108"]
[quote author=Buddy09 link=topic=66164.msg761135#msg761135 date=1266421751]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=66164.msg761110#msg761110 date=1266419820]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Barbers Hill almost always does win, but it is competitive.
Of course the real deal is high school.
Fantastic that Dayton did beat out the Hill in the last district game  ;D
Great talent at both schools from 7th to 10 grade.
[/quote]

Now I know what you feel like when our football fans are talking.  ;D

I have no idea what is happening in the lower levels but i do know the Barbers Hill and Dayton seem to headed for some big games next year. I am waiting for the dates now. I love to watch their coaches you can see a love for the game and their kids in 2 very different styles of coaching and both seem to have their kids ready to perform...So give credit where it is due...I hear a lot of bashing for both sets  of fans

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami