West Hardin vs. High Island

This was a very entertaining game, I just hated to see the Lady Cards lose.  But keep your heads up ladies the strides that you have made over the past couple of years is unbelievable, you will get there believe me.  Congrats to West Hardin and good luck in the playoffs

Must have been a good one. The ladies have much improved and congrats on a great season. Has your coach given any thought of requesting to play up instead of going DIV 2 next year. You sure will have some traveling to do in your new Division. Just wondering. I dont know what the enrollment at HI is but it would seem beneficial to request to play up because of cost. Plus I think you have a shot at playoffs in Div.1 next season. None of my business but we love going to the beach ;D

[quote name="picnroll" post="760048" timestamp="1266263625"]
Must have been a good one. The ladies have much improved and congrats on a great season. Has your coach given any thought of requesting to play up instead of going DIV 2 next year. You sure will have some traveling to do in your new Division. Just wondering. I dont know what the enrollment at HI is but it would seem beneficial to request to play up because of cost. Plus I think you have a shot at playoffs in Div.1 next season. None of my business but we love going to the beach ;D
[/quote]

From what I've heard, H.I. is going to stay DII.  And from what their coach has said, they could make the playoffs in that division as well.  With all of the team returning next year (minus two seniors), they could do extremely well next year.  But it's off to softball for them now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder