Bear Skin Rugs and Bear Stew!

That was Sweet

Congratulations to the Bear players, coaches, and the entire Bear Family, that was one helluva an effort. Wasn't it great to see a game plan, one that had a little imagination, and not quite so predictable. Now let's forget this game (for now) and get ready for the next one. One game at a time, and improve ever time you take the field.

OH MY GOD!! PLEASE....BOJO..? What is that? I used to play football for moody. I quit after I heard that crap. All he did was copy from Firday night lights and changed on letter.

B- Bears

O- Over Come

J- Joined as

O- One

Thats why they shold be called Bumblin Bears insted of Battlin Bears...

OH MY GOD!! PLEASE....BOJO..? What is that? I used to play football for moody. I quit after I heard that crap. All he did was copy from Firday night lights and changed on letter.

B- Bears

O- Over Come

J- Joined as

O- One

Thats why they shold be called Bumblin Bears insted of Battlin Bears...

Thank you so much for quittin!!! With players like you on our team, we probably wouldn't have won. I think quittin was enough, you don't need to get on here and post negative things about your school becuase you are obviously just hurting since you weren't on the team that beat PN-G for the first time in 10 years.

hey coop since when is this not a "smack site????"

check the majority of the threads on here, the recent ones are the bears mouthing off to and about png and what they plan to do to ozen, but for some reason youve said nothing to no one else.my whole point was that was only one game, not the state title!!!! beat a few others, have some sort of solid tradition(not change your crappy slogan every year) then run your traps but not until then.... :lol:

obviously you dont know what sarcasm is and I think its hilarious that PNG got spanked by LCM after talkin so much crap good luck to LCM with the rest of the season

Of course I know what sarcasm is, but that post was NOT sarcasm. It was just a straightforward question. But, I'm happy that you think it's hilarious that LCM beat PNG. At least you have something to smile, depending on who you support of course.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476