Hardin Made it to Playoffs.

Da Boss

[quote name="utfan06" post="757488" timestamp="1265743705"]
Congrats on Hardin making the playoffs, But lets be real guys if they play Woodville Hardin will loose by at least 25 lol
[/quote]

I hate being an English teacher, but it's "lose", not "loose."  Also, quit with the "lol."  This isn't texting on a phone and it makes you sound like you're 13 years old.  I know who you are and you are not 13. 

That being said, Woodville is very good this year but the Lady Hornets have improved for being such a young team.  They will give a challenge, I think, to Woodville.  The only way Woodville wins by 25 is if they are firing on all cylinders with minimal turnovers and they force Hardin into a lot of turnovers and stupid mistakes.

[quote name="highsky" post="757966" timestamp="1265815429"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=65817.msg757488#msg757488 date=1265743705]
Congrats on Hardin making the playoffs, But lets be real guys if they play Woodville Hardin will loose by at least 25 lol
[/quote]

I hate being an English teacher, but it's "lose", not "loose."  Also, quit with the "lol."  This isn't texting on a phone and it makes you sound like you're 13 years old.  I know who you are and you are not 13. 

That being said, Woodville is very good this year but the Lady Hornets have improved for being such a young team.  They will give a challenge, I think, to Woodville.  The only way Woodville wins by 25 is if they are firing on all cylinders with minimal turnovers and they force Hardin into a lot of turnovers and stupid mistakes.
[/quote]
I figured you would be the one quick to correct me.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="758041" timestamp="1265824315"]
[quote author=xx02 link=topic=65817.msg758033#msg758033 date=1265823259]
[quote author=picnroll link=topic=65817.msg757988#msg757988 date=1265818266]
Did Hardin get runner up in district or did they tie with buna?
[/quote]

tied with Buna
[/quote]

Playoff with Buna Friday to decide the seeding.
[/quote]

The deciding game will be played Friday the 12th at Hardin-Jefferson HS at 6pm.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="758165" timestamp="1265840989"]
Woodvile will still win!!!
[/quote]

aiden1 i never thought i would have a chance to agree with you or admit to
agreeing with you but i do believe that woodville will beat hardin. its simple..
woodville is a more better team(than Hardin) and more experienced.

East Chambers beat Hardin twice this year in district once by 27 and 13. The game @ EC in which they won by 13 was the worst I've seen the EC team play in district (everyone has a bad game or two). EC won every district game by at least 13 points and in most cases blew everyone in district by 20+. Woodville more than likely will blow Hardin out of the gym.

its funny how ec was going to try and blow hardin out like they did everybody else in the district, and if im not mistaking ec beat hardin by 27 when hardin didnt have all of their players. :) i think its really funny that only ec has something negative to say about hardin and everybody else is down with us. ec yall will not go as far in playoffs as yall think yall will the attitudes are too bad.

The thing you'll notice about Hardin posters is they are delusional, no matter what the sport. They lose by 13 and claim victory because they didn't lose by 27. They lose because their best players are hurt or the refs are bad. The funniest thing about Hardin is the jealousy of EC's all round success in sports. You can see it all year starting in football. They build themselves up with unrealistic expectations and fall flat on their faces. It's like clockwork.

And Woodville will roll Hardin big time, if they even make it to the 2nd round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder