Texas HS football Vs the Nations Top HS football??

D3zii

According to Some Schedruls ive seen we Have top USA Schools vs Top Texas Schools

Dallas Skyline vs St.Thomas Aquinas (Herbie Classic)

Abilene vs  Miramar, FL (Dont really know what Miramar has comeing back)

Abilene vs. Plant Hs  (This Game Not Set in Stone Yet)

Bethel,Wash @ Permiam Odessa

DeSoto vs. Belle Glades (Fla.) Central

Shiloh (Ark.) Christian vs. Euless Trinity

Monterey Tech (Mexico) vs. Highland Park

Monterey Tech (Mexico) vs Round Rock Stony Point

Guess everyone wants a Shot At Texas HS football..

• 1 month later...
I Don't Think So. ;D, Plant & Miramar Would Both Beat Abilene In A Dogfight. Speed & Time Management From These Florida Schools Would Be Enough To Handle Abilene. I Also Think Basco Prep Would Take Out Abilene Very Well If They Would Meet.

[quote name="Kingz45" post="774171" timestamp="1268190812"]
I Don't Think So. ;D, Plant & Miramar Would Both Beat Abilene In A Dogfight. Speed & Time Management From These Florida Schools Would Be Enough To Handle Abilene. I Also Think Basco Prep Would Take Out Abilene Very Well If They Would Meet.
[/quote]

Abilene has plenty of speed, plus Herschel Simms isn't affraid to lower his pads if the hole isn't there.  The sunshine state might just have to find that out the hard way.

[quote name="badndn" post="774539" timestamp="1268242469"]
Many if not most of the teams from outside of Texas are PRIVATE FOOTBALL SCHOOLS who recruit players!
[/quote]

Sure do.  Most other states have very lenient district boundries too.  Imagine if kids could leave Desoto and Lancaster, because they wanted to play at Cedar Hill.

The Don Bosco school is a private in jersey that has kids playing from new york, and pennslyvania.  Go figure.

Smh if Texas and Florida Had it like some of these other schools..We may Have a Super Power..Like A highschool in Miami that Players from Northwestern,Miramar, Washington, and Ect. Or A Highschool in Dallas were you get players from, Skyline, Allen, Plano and Ect...Wow, Thats to much Talent from One team

[quote name="D3zii" post="774812" timestamp="1268267101"]
Smh if Texas and Florida Had it like some of these other schools..We may Have a Super Power..Like A highschool in Miami that Players from Northwestern,Miramar, Washington, and Ect. Or A Highschool in Dallas were you get players from, Skyline, Allen, Plano and Ect...Wow, Thats to much Talent from One team
[/quote]

Northwestern is a public school, but they have over 100,000 kids in the district who can all choose to go to Northwestern! Pretty much a breeding ground for Miami talent.

So imagine if the top 40 players in the Dallas ISD could choose to play at any school in the district.

[quote name="Kingz45" post="775147" timestamp="1268323064"]
Sure Abilene Has Great Talent, I Think The War Eagles Vs. Miramar, Plant, Or Even An Northwestern, Central Or Aquinas Would Be Great Matchups For Abilene. Just A Note Imagine FLA & TEX Combining As One State Power, Can You Say Overkill !
[/quote]

lol. It would be rediculas.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="754075" timestamp="1265148993"]
Miramar was Florida 6A champs, and Plant was Florida 5A champs.  I like Abilene's chances in both.
[/quote]

I wouldn't bet against Abilene vs. ANYONE, period. This means any HS team in the US...

I saw Abilene flatten Katy out, the game was not as close as the score was.     

[quote name="BUNA95" post="777640" timestamp="1268760655"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=65550.msg754075#msg754075 date=1265148993]
Miramar was Florida 6A champs, and Plant was Florida 5A champs.  I like Abilene's chances in both.
[/quote]

6A, thats an idea!!!!! ;)
[/quote]

Abilene would still prolly be 5A.  They were D2 last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83