Disrict 10 2A

aTmfan06

How is this going to work especially for schools small like Deweyville?? If the volleyball girls are not playing at the same site as the football boys what do the cheerleaders, band members, twirlers, flags, etc. do???? When you attend a really small school all of these overlap. If the cheerleaders who play volleyball don't play so they can go to the games then there goes the volleyball program. This goes for all of the programs. Why be a cheerleader if you can't cheer at the football games. This is going to hurt the programs and no one with any say cares how it will affect the students. I also don't see how traveling this far is going to be possible with budget cuts and the like of things like that not to mention the LATE nights.

• 1 month later...
[quote name="A-TOWN" post="769969" timestamp="1267634583"]
i think they are coming out with the volleyball, and spring districts but i think volleyball will be 24-2A
[/quote]

you, sir, are correct...24-2A is the district for Anahuac, Hardin, Deweyville, East Chambers, Kountze, and Buna.  However, 23-2A has Groveton, Centerville, Anderson-Shiro, New Waverly, etc. and that will make for an interesting Bi-District round in the playoffs.

Guest A-TOWN
just think about what about to happen once district play starts 

volleyball player's  that might be cheerleaders or on the band

[quote name="A-TOWN" post="773663" timestamp="1268118818"]
just think about what about to happen once district play starts 

volleyball player's  that might be cheerleaders or on the band
[/quote]

oy...I guess this argument never gets old.  What's more important?  Helping your volleyball team win in district play (which could help for playoffs) or cheering a boys sport (which can hinder your v-ball teams playoff hopes)?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83