BH vs. Kirbyville Girls @ PNG

BHFAN

well guys i have a feelin that kirbyville will take this one...kirbyville has this one girl thats a guard/post who can shoot outside, yet drive in the middle and put some moves on you ...and she usually doesnt take the shot..she passes it to her posts who really make the basket....so be ready for her and the rest of them fighting ladycats....kirbyville only has one senior on the team, 4 juniors, and 4 sophomores....we are a young team and looking forward to moving on...this will be a good game...from wat i hear, many people other than bh and kville fans are coming to this game so yall might want to get there a little earlier...hope to see yall there....

kirbyville with the win..

Should be a good one..BH Fan...Can yuo beat Kirbyville???? LOL J/K

We can! As long as our football coach isn't calling the plays :lol:

Seriuosly though BH girls have been up and down all year. The Eagles have some good players, but it seems our District isn't as strong as I once thought with Huffman bowing out so soon.

Come on Girls beat K-ville! Somebody has to 8)

way to go sccoter..i know dee is UNSTOPPABLE!!! kinda like the kville kick was unstoppable ...lol...naw this one will not be close....kville by atleast 15...scooter its nice to hear from you again...!! go cats....

BHFAN: Come on Girls beat K-ville! Somebody has to

ha!

Here's your Crow!! Enjoy :D

BH Advances!!!!

If it wasn't gonna snow and ice up here in WF I would be there. yeah BH will have a HARD time stopping Denetra. She'll drop about 20 tonite but her passing is what will win the game.

She dropped 26 , so you were close. BH's Samantha Hardin dropped 28.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami