? on which side to sit lumberton or vidor

well you will find more seating on the vidor side' date=' but if you come early you can sit on the Lumberton side. But I will warn you. If you sit on the Lumberton side, you better not have black and/or Gold on. We will be forced to beat you severly about the face and neck. haha[/quote']From the past years I been at Lumberton you will find alot more seating on L-towns side.. they hardly have anyone show up for there games..

Oh nevermind they won there three games for the year so they got a few people excited..There might be some more baby blue come out and have a twinkle of hope that they dont go 3-7..

I am telling you guys...at the dayton game' date=' my girlfriend had to sit below me and her son sat in my lap...that was after 20 minutes of looking for seats. we have a huge fan base this year, plus it is our homecomming.[/quote']

I hate for all them people to show up and yall get beat again.Especially Homecoming.

I am sure they are use to it ,but that dont mae it any better..

I garuntee if yall play Dayton lake yall played Nederland, you will come out worse than we did. Yall had a better fourth...that was yalls only saving grace. We sure hope you only bring the game you brought last week. Nederland bowed down in the fourth and that is our time to shine on this new team.

I garuntee if yall play Dayton lake yall played Nederland' date=' you will come out worse than we did. Yall had a better fourth...that was yalls only saving grace. We sure hope you only bring the game you brought last week. Nederland bowed down in the fourth and that is our time to shine on this new team.[/quote']

yall are killing me,,...I will give yall this ,yall dont stop talking trash even after the butt whippin!! atleast yall are consistent..

Guest LRaiser7

yea your right your not plyin Dayton, your playin the team that has beat you 8 out of the past 10 years....

well i guess since we lost in the past we cant win!...

if you havent heard we have a totally different offense and defense..

im not sayin we are gonna win because of this, but you cant base anything on the past!

if we had the same coach, same players, same anything really then I could understand rating us based on the past. but any team that gets a proven coach and players with some real heart and talent, and a community that supports them has a great chance at being something great. The problem is that most teams havent been in our position. Most teams dont know what its like to only have potential to base your team on. Usually its the opposite, its the goliath teams that base their team on their past history, and they quickly realize that that team doesn't exist anymore. BTW, Goliath dies at the end.

yea your right your not plyin Dayton' date=' your playin the team that has beat you 8 out of the past 10 years....

well i guess since we lost in the past we cant win!...

if you havent heard we have a totally different offense and defense..

im not sayin we are gonna win because of this, but you cant base anything on the past![/quote']You are right... :D

Some of you must not know much about the nederland game.. Well we dominated the game almost the entire night. What almost saved nederland were the crapy refs we had. Oh yea we freaking scored on the first play!!

Trust me after coming off last friday nights win the visitors side should be packed. If you want to sit in a noise free place where you can stretch out, sit on the Lumberton side.

Guest Luv Ya Blue
if we had the same coach' date=' same players, same anything really then I could understand rating us based on the past. but any team that gets a proven coach and players with some real heart and talent, and a community that supports them has a great chance at being something great. The problem is that most teams havent been in our position. Most teams dont know what its like to only have potential to base your team on. Usually its the opposite, its the goliath teams that base their team on their past history, and they quickly realize that that team doesn't exist anymore. BTW, Goliath dies at the end.[/quote'] Good point. With the new Coach and all we'll get there.

i wish the best for lumberton but i just dont see them competing in this district anytime soon...

as for the "support"

i like how when i played for lumberton no one showed up because they didnt like the coach at the time...as soon as the raiders start losing games the support will likely be gone (lumbertons has had good teams before (8-2, 7-3 teams) and as soon as they dissapeared so did the fans)

it was really nice when more people went to the jv game than the varsity game because they were "undefeated since 7th grade"

most lumberton fans = bandwagon fans (this coming from a explayer)

dont get me wrong they have some good talent on this years team but not enough for this district. when you get beat 55-7 in district play, when the other team, from what i heard, took it pretty easy in the second half, it's safe to say winning 1 or 2 district games would be quit an accomplishment

lumberton has to relize it's going to take more than a new coach to start a winning program. with a limited athletic pool it is going to take some time and patience to start winning, something historically lumberton doesn't have with it's football program...

i wish the best for lumberton but i just dont see them competing in this district anytime soon...

as for the "support"

i like how when i played for lumberton no one showed up because they didnt like the coach at the time...as soon as the raiders start losing games the support will likely be gone (lumbertons has had good teams before (8-2' date=' 7-3 teams) and as soon as they dissapeared so did the fans)

it was really nice when more people went to the jv game than the varsity game because they were "undefeated since 7th grade"

most lumberton fans = bandwagon fans (this coming from a explayer)

dont get me wrong they have some good talent on this years team but not enough for this district. when you get beat 55-7 in district play, when the other team, from what i heard, took it pretty easy in the second half, it's safe to say winning 1 or 2 district games would be quit an accomplishment

lumberton has to relize it's going to take more than a new coach to start a winning program. with a limited athletic pool it is going to take some time and patience to start winning, something historically lumberton doesn't have with it's football program...[/quote']Well said...Good post!!!!

L-town stunner needs to take advice!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder