Seriously.....

Lazeek

Swag...........I have accepted the fact that you are some what factual in the stuff that you post on here and seem to be knowledgeable about basketball.  I have also accepted the fact that you are who you are and that you speak what you think is the truth!!!  Just let the past go and root for your Lions and let the Hawks do what they are destined to do.  I can assure you that I am rooting for Kountze and my former classmate Coach Joubert to win another state title for Kountze and for himself........I have no doubts that the Lions are well on their way to Austin as well.  Hopefully you will find a way to root for HJ to bring back another state title and have two state champs only 15 miles apart!!!!  Good luck to the Lions the rest of the year!!!

Guest stevenash
[quote name="Karma" post="747256" timestamp="1264080748"]
I love you passion for the game swag.........
[/quote]

Yes, and as long as someone defines it as passion, he can say anything he wants without concern for being deleted.

[quote name="Karma" post="747256" timestamp="1264080748"]
[/quote]
I just keep it 100! I just don't appreciate certain guys on here throwing stones and can't handle being stoned. Know what I mean. U should cuz you're 1 of'm. I don't understand that when we throw alley oops were showing off but Turner can throw a alley off the backboard and its all good. "Double Standard" I guess Devin and Roman are Trend Setters! Ktz Lions in da house!!! "Hated by many but Loved by Plenty"

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="747317" timestamp="1264085198"]
[quote author=Karma link=topic=65027.msg747256#msg747256 date=1264080748]
[/quote]
I just keep it 100! I just don't appreciate certain guys on here throwing stones and can't handle being stoned. Know what I mean. U should cuz you're 1 of'm. I don't understand that when we throw alley oops were showing off but Turner can throw a alley off the backboard and its all good. "Double Standard" I guess Devin and Roman are Trend Setters! Ktz Lions in da house!!! "Hated by many but Loved by Plenty"
[/quote]
Turner HAS NOT thrown "an alley off the backboard".  Maybe the problem some have with you is the "lack of truth".  A good example was your claim that Benard and Donahoe spent their summer in Kountze and that the three HJ players going to junior college in Kansas along with Gulley was a "package deal". If my memory is correct, the alley oop was not criticized but rather the fact that while a major celebration was taking place immediately after the alley oop, the opposing team was scoring an easy layup because the chest pounding and icy stares kept the oopers from getting back on defense in time.

So Hj didn't attempt an alley off the backboard in the E.C tournament? (unsuccessful 1 at that) So before I give you the facts I want you to answer this truthfully Nash. What if your almighty Hawks really did attempt a alley of the backboard in the E.C tournament against a woeful opponent which they were spanking at the time. What would you honestly think of that??? 

[quote name="stevenash" post="747326" timestamp="1264085618"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=65027.msg747317#msg747317 date=1264085198]
[quote author=Karma link=topic=65027.msg747256#msg747256 date=1264080748]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Turner HAS NOT thrown "an alley off the backboard".  Maybe the problem some have with you is the "lack of truth".  A good example was your claim that Benard and Donahoe spent their summer in Kountze and that the three HJ players going to junior college in Kansas along with Gulley was a "package deal". If my memory is correct, the alley oop was not criticized but rather the fact that while a major celebration was taking place immediately after the alley oop, the opposing team was scoring an easy layup because the chest pounding and icy stares kept the oopers from getting back on defense in time.
[/quote]Beginning signs showing lack of discipline among players.

[quote name="swag" post="747336" timestamp="1264086327"]
So Hj didn't attempt an alley off the backboard in the E.C tournament? (unsuccessful 1 at that) So before I give you the facts I want you to answer this truthfully Nash. What if your almighty Hawks really did attempt a alley of the backboard in the E.C tournament against a woeful opponent which they were spanking at the time. What would you honestly think of that??? 
[/quote]
Gus did throw an ally oop in the E.C. tournament and coach called a time out and spent that time out chewing him out for doing it. He was then benched I think for that quarter.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="747336" timestamp="1264086327"]
[/quote]

I think you are referring to the point guard ( you know, the one who will lead the district in turnovers as per your eloquent prediction) attempting one to Turner off the backboard.  That individual was benched immediately for that effort.  Turner was the trailer on that break and DID NOT initiate the alley oop effort .  As long as your are demanding truth and honesty, show me where anyone from the HJ faithful made any remark supportive of that particular incident.  While you are at it, in the name of "truth and honesty" tell me some more about Donahoe and Benard spending their summer in Kountze.

I don't care what "coach" did afterwards. It was attemted and you can't change the fact that it was attempted off the Backboard, and it was all for show...Umm talk to me Nashette.. Cat got ur tongue...lol

Hj's up 50 and their attempting alleys off the backboard. If that was Ktz we wouldve never heard the end of it. I don't talk just to be talkn bruh. I have facts behind what I have to say. And yes Donahoe and Benard were in Ktz last summer. Want me to prove that too? Lmao

I'm not about to entertain you Nashette. I promise you Benard and Donahoe worked with us from 12-3 daily. Don't get mad because they wasn't at Hj working with the best PG, shooter, and big man in the area. By the way that comment about the hj guard and turnovers, Guess what? That unsuccessful alley was a Turnover! Lmao Lmao.  Don't get me started Nashette 

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="747361" timestamp="1264087764"]
I'm not about to entertain you Nashette. I promise you Benard and Donahoe worked with us from 12-3 daily. Don't get mad because they wasn't at Hj working with the best PG, shooter, and big man in the area. By the way that comment about the hj guard and turnovers, Guess what? That unsuccessful alley was a Turnover! Lmao Lmao.  Don't get me started Nashette 
[/quote]

And why shouldn't I "get you started"?  Yes, that was a turnover.  "A" turnover is not a big deal.  You and I both know that you started that crap about the point guard will lead the district in turnovers.  We also both know that you overloaded your  with that remark and its not going to happen.  You will NOT find a way out of that and I am going to remind you of it as often as I wish, whether is gets your started or not.

Yall play cupcakes Fri and Tues. But when nxt Fri gets here you and everybody will see what I'm talking about. Its gonna go something like this. The best PG will have numerous turnovers, the "shooter" will live up to that famous Western phrase. He will shoot poorly from that spot he always stand in. The best big man will be irrelevant against Silsbee bigs and the best coaching staff, which makes great half time adjustments will be challenged Big time. Silsbee 85 Hj 65.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="747375" timestamp="1264089377"]
I can see nothing has changed!!!
[/quote]

Lazeek?  ::) On a serious note, what was your purpose for CREATING this thread?

I'm sorry but there's just too many politics on this site. Grown men that can dish it but can't take it. Pitiful!

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swag" post="747379" timestamp="1264089839"]
Yall play cupcakes Fri and Tues. But when nxt Fri gets here you and everybody will see what I'm talking about. Its gonna go something like this. The best PG will have numerous turnovers, the "shooter" will live up to that famous Western phrase. He will shoot poorly from that spot he always stand in. The best big man will be irrelevant against Silsbee bigs and the best coaching staff, which makes great half time adjustments will be challenged Big time. Silsbee 85 Hj 65.
[/quote]

You might be right.  But then again (I know this is hard for you to comprehend)  you might not be right.  In either case, all I want to know is will you "helping" players at the end of the bench for either the Kountze Varsity or JV like you so successfully did in the Kountze JV tournament ?(yes, the tournament where HJ swamped Kountze)

Guest stevenash
[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="747381" timestamp="1264089966"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=65027.msg747375#msg747375 date=1264089377]
[/quote]

I'm sorry but there's just too many politics on this site. Grown men that can dish it but can't take it. Pitiful!

[/quote]

It would appear to me that Zeek offered an Olive branch but was dissed for  doing so.

[quote name="stevenash" post="747383" timestamp="1264090309"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=65027.msg747381#msg747381 date=1264089966]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It would appear to me that Zeek offered an Olive branch but was dissed for  doing so.
[/quote]

Oh really now.....

Guest stevenash
[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="747392" timestamp="1264091732"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=65027.msg747383#msg747383 date=1264090309]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=65027.msg747381#msg747381 date=1264089966]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh really now.....
[/quote]
Read the opening post in this thread and tell me why you would not come to the same conclusion that I did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder