Northwestern State University Football Recruiting Video

jhanel

Here is a recruiting video I did for Northwestern State University Football.  Comment fill out a recruiting form at nsudemons.com.  Maybe this is the University for you. Or, just tell me what you think.  Have a great one and thanks.

[b][color=purple]NSU Recruiting Video:[/color][/b]

www.vimeo.com/jeffhanel

That kind of season will never happen again, and Pevetos putting tremendous energy into what will be the beginning of something special.  Im glad to have him back at NSU, and that he is a SE Texas boy. ;D

It seems a lot of kids are still going to SFA, but SFA has been less than average for a very long time and had an 0-11 season, just two years ago.  NSU will be great again, and will be a constant in the FCS playoffs for many years to come.  I just hope SFA can stay up, because it would make the rivalry between NSU and SFA great again.  It has lost some of its appeal over the years.  Chief Caddo THE LARGEST TROPHY in college football!

and thank you for the response.
have a great one.

Jeff Hanel
Dayton 95
NSU 00

[quote name="lu cards" post="746909" timestamp="1264008375"]
your wasting your time here in setx.lamar has this place locked down!!!
[/quote]

[u][b][color=purple][size=12pt]COMPLACENCY[/size][/color][/b][/u] -
A feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc.
[u][b][color=purple][size=12pt]COMPLACENCY[/size][/color][/b][/u]

Let LU, SFA, TSU, SHSU, and UTSA believe that SETexas players will stay in Texas and go to one of the before mentioned universities.

FORK'EM DEMONS!

Jeff Hanel
Dayton 95
NSU 00

• 5 weeks later...
Have in years past.  Roy Locks (WOS), Gene Tennison (Dayton), Rondell Durio (Dayton), Colby Doucet (BC), Troy Summerall (Nederland), are just a few from the past years.  There are many more.  This year they didn't take any from this area, but no one really did.  As a whole, this was a down year in the area.  I think next year will be another good year though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder