HJ vs Bridge City Updates/HJ wins

bone

It was a 29 point game with 4-5 minutes to go and HJ unloaded to the bottom of the bench..........BC left their starters in the entire game.  HJ missed more lay ups than I have ever seen.......in fact they just missed another, and another and another!!!!  However I was very impressed with 35 from BC!!!!  He is solid!!!  Also #45 from BC looks as if he gives 110% the entire game!!!  Other than those two BC does not have much!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="744707" timestamp="1263620992"]
It was a 29 point game with 4-5 minutes to go and HJ unloaded to the bottom of the bench..........BC left their starters in the entire game.  HJ missed more lay ups than I have ever seen.......in fact they just missed another, and another and another!!!!  However I was very impressed with 35 from BC!!!!  He is solid!!!  Also #45 from BC looks as if he gives 110% the entire game!!!  Other than those two BC does not have much!!!
[/quote]At 6'5" (?) #35 was putting in 3 pointers, at least 3 of them if I'm correct.  He has a real good shot, especially from the free throw area.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="744707" timestamp="1263620992"]
[/quote]

Thats more like what I expected.

[quote name="UKCats" post="744735" timestamp="1263622796"]
Was Ricossa playing when HJ lost to NW at the EC tournament?
[/quote]No.

He had some good minutes tonight, but got called for some really ticky-tack fouls.

I was most surprised that HJ really got to the boards tonight.  I thought BC would be better at blocking out, but they didn't.  It's not that we out jumped them, but more that they simply didn't block out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami