Pacquiao vs Clottey at Cowboys Stadium

Guest baseball25
Interesting fight I thought clottey beat cotto last ur and clottey stunned cotto. Clottey is a tough sob this isn't a easy fight for pacman. I can't wait I will be there. Hopefully sooner or later mayweather will stop being a pansy and fight pacman instead of making excuses and trying to play by his rules he knows pacman is a threat to hi undefeated record so he's trying everything to not make the fight why make him do the drug test when he's never ask another fighter ever to do what he's asking mayweather.

Guest baseball25
The problem is why hasn't mayweather ask all the fighters that he fights to do this drug test, why is he asking pacman to do this, You know why he's asking? Because he knows pacman is a threat to his undefeated record thats why..... so he's finding a way to get out of the fight, I mean this isn't mayweather drug policy and do it on Mayweather terms, its the Nevada Athletic commission that does the drug test and thats the way it should be. Mayweather is trying to play by his own rules and thats not right, I mean there saying he might fight mosley in may if mosley beats berto well you know what mosley admitted taking HGH back in his 2nd fight against OSCAR and mayweather said he would never fight mosley because of that but now there saying there going to meet May 1st if mosley beats BERTO, I mean come on now, Mayweather is just finding a way to get out of the fight and its a shame.

Thats right - unlike Pac Mosely HAS taken performance enhancing drugs , will mayweather demand a blood test in that one?  doubtful, he just flat out avoided pacman!  However, this fight is so big if mayweather and pac both win it will be even bigger and hopefully happen down the road.  Thing is clottey and mosely are both tough fights and you know how boxng goes anything can happen so now there is no guarantee they will both win and fight each other
Plus Mosely and Berto is a tossup fight in itself, that one will be interesting and I'm excited to see it!

[quote name="JoshD" post="745689" timestamp="1263842706"]
Thats right - unlike Pac Mosely HAS taken performance enhancing drugs , will mayweather demand a blood test in that one?  doubtful, he just flat out avoided pacman!  However, this fight is so big if mayweather and pac both win it will be even bigger and hopefully happen down the road.  Thing is clottey and mosely are both tough fights and you know how boxng goes anything can happen so now there is no guarantee they will both win and fight each other
Plus Mosely and Berto is a tossup fight in itself, that one will be interesting and I'm excited to see it!
[/quote]
JoshD You would not know a left hook from a three base hit :D  I should knock you out three times for this post. And I know ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124