Tullos and Cleveland Situation

rapayne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah thankfully everything has been cleared up with this, and he should hold the same roles for at least another year, and then his contract is up.

He has been nothing but great here in Cleveland, and probably does not have to deal with all this small town drama that always comes and goes in Cleveland, but he does it every day, and has since he came to Cleveland. Really hope he stays in Cleveland after next year, and since they are going to be graduating alot of their prime players, do not be alarmed if he and some of the other staff are gone after next year...... >:(

[quote name="C_TOWN_BABY" post="760975" timestamp="1266385143"]
Yeah thankfully everything has been cleared up with this, and he should hold the same roles for at least another year, and then his contract is up.

He has been nothing but great here in Cleveland, and probably does not have to deal with all this small town drama that always comes and goes in Cleveland, but he does it every day, and has since he came to Cleveland. Really hope he stays in Cleveland after next year, and since they are going to be graduating alot of their prime players, do not be alarmed if he and some of the other staff are gone after next year...... >:(
[/quote]

Cleveland's 8th grade group is one of the biggest and talented teams I have seen in a while. They will be better than the group now in Football, not sure in Basketball. Might be worth hanging around for.

I watched them play a 4a junior high this year and the cleveland coaches started running the clock in the 3rd cuz it was looking really bad for the other team.  Pretty classy move in my opinion, too bad those coaches are under such fire...they seem to be great for the kids!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder