Astros Sign Myers

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="CircleChange" post="741234" timestamp="1263050996"]
Not a bad pickup, i think his character has been is biggest problem so far.  :-\
[/quote]
I understand what you mean circle........But other than Chacon (sp?) Everytime the Astros has signed a player with "attitude problems" or "character issues" they havent been a problem in the clubhouse. Hopefully this will help the rotation out some. Its still going to be a long painful season  :-[

Guest Orangeboy
[quote name="JoesBros" post="741247" timestamp="1263052387"]
[quote author=CircleChange link=topic=64545.msg741234#msg741234 date=1263050996]
Not a bad pickup, i think his character has been is biggest problem so far.  :-\
[/quote]
I understand what you mean circle........But other than Chacon (sp?) Everytime the Astros has signed a player with "attitude problems" or "character issues" they havent been a problem in the clubhouse. Hopefully this will help the rotation out some. Its still going to be a long painful season  :-[
[/quote]

Your right, most players that come to Houston are pretty low key when they get here. Carl Everett had some problems before getting here, and that guy was money in Houston. Hope it works out for him and the STROS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476