Worst Calls

It was the Nederland PN-G game years ago when Kyle Aguilar made that "beautiful move" (shoved the Ned. Player to the ground to get open) and caught the winning touchdown at the end of the game.

O.K., let's get it right... His name is Kyle Aguillard.  He didn't "shove a Ned player to the ground to get open".  The Ned player was well on his feet on that play.  The controversy came when Kyle, real tall...6'20"  (seems like it anyway) jumped high in the end zone for a pass with the Ned defender behind him.  The TD won the game for PNG, but Ned fans argued that Kyle interfered with the defender as he was stretching up and back to catch the ball (his back against the defenders chest).

It was actually a designed play, meant to utilize Kyles height and verticle leaping abilities.

They had worked on in  practice many times and it worked to perfection that night.

I was wondering when THAT one was going to rear it's ugly head.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was sarcasm about 05.

I was jokingly assuming that Ned believes we've cheated in every one of our 27 (or 28?) wins against them, and that they won all five or six of theirs fair and square.  ;)

Yeah, and Neumann has played hooks almost dead even.  Anytime you want to put us back on the schedule thats fine with me.

Yeah, and Neumann has played hooks almost dead even.  Anytime you want to put us back on the schedule thats fine with me.

Cool. Dude, I had no idea that you and I were the two team reps to make that call! I'll get on it, and I'll let them know that you've given it the OK. This year we ducked you guys in favor of playing an easier team in Dayton.  ::)

P.S. - Your karma rating rules.

thanks HJ

usually the Ned fans especially Big dog are the history buffs and he likes to bring up how many times Ned beat Vidor, and the other weaker teams.But I guess the history buff didnt want to mention how many losses they have against them Stangs!! The Orange County Team!!!!

thanks HJ

usually the Ned fans especially Big dog are the history buffs and he likes to bring up how many times Ned beat Vidor, and the other weaker teams.But I guess the history buff didnt want to mention how many losses they have against them Stangs!! The Orange County Team!!!!

::)

As I mentioned earlier, since Neumann got here that has changed.  What is vidor's record against wos?

What do you think Vidor's record is against WOS? Thats not the point.you are always bringing up when grandpappy played against Vidor and yall whipped us! Now when its turned around you dont bring it up.

Its funny how you get quiet when yall dont have the winning record against another team

Neumann is 5-8 vs Wos.  All of Neds wins against them (with the exception of a game in 92) have come since Neumann arrived.  Several of the losses were by 5 points or less.  So yes there has been an improvement.

As far as ancient history, how about 2004?  Is that too far back for you? 44-6 ring a bell, or how about 33-0 the year before?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thankyou wos92!!

You should have known that big dog being the history guru that you are!!

::)

LOL. Here is some history for you. Only three of vidor's wins are in the last 20 years.  All of Ned's have been in the last 10.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83