DAYTON

I will not pass judgement on how good Dayton will be until they atleast beat a above average team in 4a. Right now i believe they have the coaching and the athletes to do it, But so do alot of other teams in 22 4a. Once again let them beat somebody good by that much and they maybe my pick.

I'll hold my opinion about Dayton until they play PNG, Central, and Nederland. PNG plays Dayton the last game of the season and they play them at The Reservation. Now, if PNG continues to roll as they are, then everything builds up to that last game....and believe me, MCM is big, but if its between Dayton and PNG for district, this will be one "heck" of a game.......all the injuns will be out, standing room only crowd. It's hard to come away with a win at the Reservation.......we'll be ready for 'em!

OK...so Dayton is west of the Trinity River. Big deal. What is your point?

You know Griff.......Real football players come from over there.... :D:D:D:D

Brenham

LaMarque

Barbers Hill

Dayton

Texas City

El Campo

Lamar Consolidated

Waller,

etc...etc....

Just a little friendly jab for my East of the Trinity friends. Yall do have Vidor though..... :wink:

[You know Griff.......Real football players come from over there.... :D:D:D:D

Brenham

LaMarque

Barbers Hill

Dayton

Texas City

El Campo

Lamar Consolidated

Waller' date='

etc...etc....

Just a little friendly jab for my East of the Trinity friends. Yall do have Vidor though..... :wink:[/quote']

but we dont want Vidor though...haha...you can have them...matter of fact, we will take Barbers Hill in its place. I liked going to that game...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami